Nurseries and Baby Gear

XP: Crib bedding, thought you ladies would be the experts

I fell in love w/this bedding by JoJo designs

https://www.allmodernbaby.com/BlueandChocolateHotelBabyCollection-Crib-JJD1769.html

(in blue and pink, I'm expecting twins)

But the review is terrible and I found some others that weren't so great either, mixed in with ones that said it was beautiful and whatever...I want it to wash up nice.

What brands are good quality?  

TIA!

BFP 11/09...M/C 1/27/10...TTCAL 3/2010...IUI #1 9/2010 = BFN IUI #2 10/29/2010 = TWINS! EDD 7/25/2010 C-SECTION 7/7/11 at 37.5wks due to severe pre-eclampsia. Liliana born 6lb7oz and Anthony born 5lb4oz Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP: Crib bedding, thought you ladies would be the experts

• Do you have the Baby Bargains book? They talk about good quality in there (I gave my book away).

BananaFish is the brand I have and seems pretty popular. Many girls have ordered off of Etsy as well, but I don't have any individual seller names to give you.

Congrats on your twins :)

IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
    FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
    Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
    Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
    Beta #3 (6w0d)- 78,399 HB 115 bpm
    U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• We have Restoration Hardware and have been thrilled with the quality.  I liked that you could buy separates so we weren't stuck with a worthless bumper and/or fugly quilt.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Target now has a "Luxe" line that is very similar in pattern.  I can't speak to the quality of it though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You could always just buy the skirt (not sure if it is sold separately) and find your own better quality brown sheets to match.  The comforter and bumper aren't really necessary IMO.
  • That looks so simple you could probaby make all of that. or maybe find someone on Etsy who can. If you can get seperates, get the hamper, diaperstacker, and mobile. Good luck with what ever you choose.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"