Success after IF

Can I just watch TV in peace please-why must people talk?????

Ugh!  That is such a pet peeve of mine.  I am sitting here trying to watch CSI (I want to watch Grey's, but forget that I won't be able to pay attention to it- so I'm DVRing it and will watch it when I'm home alone with Ava for a few hours) and we have houseguests.  They are the kind that feel like they need to hold a conversation for every Blessed minute.  I would move to another room, but that seems rude.  Hopefully the fact that I am not participating in the conversation will send a hint.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Can I just watch TV in peace please-why must people talk?????

• That's my MIL and SIL when they visit. They want to sit and chat and I just want to zone out for 5 mintues..SOo Annoying.
  • LOL. I am gonna guess they don't watch CSI or they would be into it too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Lady, you deserve some damn peace and quiet!!! What the hell???? Go home people!!!
    Ron and Nora married 6.3.06 21 cycles, 1 m/c, 4 rounds clomid, 1 round gonal f and 3 IUI anovulatory cycles, LPD
    Joey, Ronnie, and Audrey,
    my awesome IUI 30 week twins, and my surprise miracle Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LOVE my SAIF ladies :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers My Blog!
  • imageyankee42:
    Lady, you deserve some damn peace and quiet!!! What the hell???? Go home people!!!

Well to be honest, it's my mom and she's here helping for a week or so- at least until I am off restriction (can lift things- like Nicholas) and drive again.  DH works weird hours and I can't lift N, in and out of his crib (like for naps/bedtime), so she's here to help with that.  It sounds silly, but I really don't want to "cheat" and lift him before I'm given the okay (2 week appt is next Thursday).  So I should be grateful- and I am.

But she also brought her little yappy dog and she is a pain in the azz.  The dog is more annoying then anything.  And no she wouldn't board her.

• imageLIAngel:

silly, but I really don't want to "cheat" and lift him before I'm given the okay (2 week appt is next Thursday). 

From another PP lady, PLEASE do not "cheat" - I've got my chit hanging out of me because I didn't do what they told me to do (rest, off my feet, not lift). I know our situations are different but please do what they say! LOL

As an aside, I hope you get your repreive soon!
  • Yeah, don't cheat! I was there too as you know, and I had someone with me every moment the kids were awake... I waited until just before my 6 week appt!! (I didn't have a 2 week appt) it drove me bonkers, but I was thankful too :p
    Ron and Nora married 6.3.06 21 cycles, 1 m/c, 4 rounds clomid, 1 round gonal f and 3 IUI anovulatory cycles, LPD
    Joey, Ronnie, and Audrey,
    my awesome IUI 30 week twins, and my surprise miracle Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LOVE my SAIF ladies :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers My Blog!
  • This sounds like my family, it was among the main reasons I couldn't wait to move out of their house!  On principal we only had one tv but everyone would hang out in the tv room even if they weren't into the show that was on.  They'd always talk and laugh during my shows.  My mom was the worst, she'd take phone calls in the same room and get pissy with me when I asked if she go into another room to talk. 

And of course all this was before the magic of tivo when you could just rewind if you missed something.  So aggravating!  I feel your pain.

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • I promise I won't cheat.  Besides if I did, my DH and my Mom would both have my head on a platter.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"