Trouble TTC

Feeling sad for myself...Oldies?? Come in Come in P/SAIFW

Ok, I have been on this board waaaaaaayyyyy too long.  1.5 years-ish is too long.  I don't want to move to IF or whatever because I have hope I won't need another IF/3T board.

Who's still around from the old days?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Feeling sad for myself...Oldies?? Come in Come in P/SAIFW

• I am not around from the "old days" but wanted to pop in to give you a hug Glow. 

I hate that you are having to make a decision about moving on to another board and hope the next time you move it will be to PAIF or a birth month board. 

• imageLGLDVM:

:raises hand:

I joined in Feb maybe of 2010...during the mass exodus.  The IF board is too overwhelming for me.  I have always prefered the 'oasis' even if it is a little less tranquil than it used to be.

Ah, that Oasis, we haven't called it that in a long time.

The IF board scares me because it feels so established and like I'm butting in.

• Loading the player...
  • Sadly I am here with you Love.  I've been on for 2.5 years...and it sucks donkey diick as far as I'm concerned.  I love my Ladies, but I hate this place!!
  • I am not an "oldie" either- but I don't want you to move on to IF boards! This is your home! Don't leave!!! You provide stability! I appreciate you!!!
  • Sadly, I've been on the bump way too long, but I didn't come to this board until last March when I got a firm diagnosis of PCOS. I need a BFP soon, and I need to get back to the RE now that my job situation is easier to deal with. So many people on this board, and on TTGP have moved on, I don't recognize most of the people anywhere... I'm happy that they got to move on, but it hurts that I'm still here.
  • imageJewlz018:

I am not around from the "old days" but wanted to pop in to give you a hug Glow. 

I hate that you are having to make a decision about moving on to another board and hope the next time you move it will be to PAIF or a birth month board. 

Thanks, lovely lady!

• Me, I'm here, sadly.  And I totally feel you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    My Blog
    TTC since 4/09 - Dx PCOS 1/10, HSG: All Clear
    4 Failed Clomid cycles of varying degrees
    Clomid + Bravelle + Trigger + IUI = BFP!!
    Ectopic M/C 9/16/10 ~ Forever in our hearts <3<BR> IVF using Donor Eggs (DE) 6/11
    BCP+Lupron+Estrogen+DE ET+PIO = BFP!!!
    Beta #1: 507 #2: 1561 #3: 4,472 #4: 11,172

BFPBs Sul06, MrsW722 & SnowflakeBride06
    GL to Mari2003 and all of the rest of the 3T Ladies
    :) SAIFW :)
  • imageheathercara:
    Sadly I am here with you Love.  I've been on for 2.5 years...and it sucks donkey diick as far as I'm concerned.  I love my Ladies, but I hate this place!!

Couldn't agree more, love.  I'm so ready to get the f outta here. 

No offense to the ladies still here, but I'm tired of being labeled an Infertile.  I'm ready for a new title.

• imageYa Never Know:
    Sadly, I've been on the bump way too long, but I didn't come to this board until last March when I got a firm diagnosis of PCOS. I need a BFP soon, and I need to get back to the RE now that my job situation is easier to deal with. So many people on this board, and on TTGP have moved on, I don't recognize most of the people anywhere... I'm happy that they got to move on, but it hurts that I'm still here.

Yah, totally.  I'm thrilled they got outta here, but it makes me sad for me.

• imageashleyann82:
    Me, I'm here, sadly.  And I totally feel you.

((hugs))

• imageI am Marla Singer:
    I am not an "oldie" either- but I don't want you to move on to IF boards! This is your home! Don't leave!!! You provide stability! I appreciate you!!!

Thanks, lady.  You're so sweet! 

• Oh, Glow. *hugs* I'm sorry you're still here.  I think of you often and follow your cycles closely.  I couldn't possibly even send more vibes, I send so many!

You too, ash and HC.  I follow your blogs and am rooting for you all.

It took 5 failed IUIs and a failed IVF, but our FET worked!
    My pregnancy after Infertility Blog
    Our baby girl was born on April 27, 2011!
  • I hope it's okay that I post...

You're d^mn right it's too long.  I am hoping so hard that you and all the other 3T vets move to PAIF soon.  Even though I don't post I'm lurking/creeping and rooting for you!

IF is such a b1tch and it's time for all of you ladies to escape her evil clutches. 

Huge (((hugs))), Glow, and I'm so sorry you're having a rough IF day. 

• I'm still here!  I moved over from TTGP board last March but have been on the bump since July 2009.  Whenever newbs intro on this board and they say something like "I've been trying since 3/10", I have to stop and remind myself that it has been a year for them because I for some reason think if you didn't start trying in '09 or earlier it hasn't been "that long".  Then it just reminds me that no...I'm coming up on two years of trying.  Even if it's not as much as the oasis it once was, it's still home to me.  And I hope you stick around.

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• I've been lurking since about January 2010. I can't remember when I started posting here.

I think I kind of know how you feel. I thought about moving to IF board when we started talking about IVF but I just can't do it. TTTC feels like home to me. I don't want to leave you ladies until I get my BFP.

I hope we all get to move to the months board or PAIF soon. ((hugs))

imageimage
    TTC Since 2/2009
    2/2010 - 5/2010 Testing with OBGYN
    8/2010 First RE Appointment
    11/2010 Second Opinion RE Appointment
    12/2010 Clomid + IUI #1 = BFN
    1/2011 Clomid + IUI #2 = BFN
    2/2011 Clomid + IUI #3 = BFN
    5/2011 IVF #1, ET 6/2, Beta 6/15 = BFN
    8/2011 FET ET 9/12 = BFN :0(
    On a break to save money.
    1/2012 IVF #2 ER 1/12, ET 1/15, Beta 1/27 = BFFN
    4/2012 FET ET ??/?? =
    p/saif welcome
  • imageJill070707:

Oh, Glow. *hugs* I'm sorry you're still here.  I think of you often and follow your cycles closely.  I couldn't possibly even send more vibes, I send so many!

You too, ash and HC.  I follow your blogs and am rooting for you all.

Thanks, darling.  That means a lot to me.

Can't wait to see pictures of your soon-to-be outside baby!

• Me. I think I started posting on GP/TTC in early 2008 and then came over to T-TTC when we all took over the board.
    Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • imagekatib77:
    I'm still here!  I moved over from TTGP board last March but have been on the bump since July 2009.  Whenever newbs intro on this board and they say something like "I've been trying since 3/10", I have to stop and remind myself that it has been a year for them because I for some reason think if you didn't start trying in '09 or earlier it hasn't been "that long".  Then it just reminds me that no...I'm coming up on two years of trying.  Even if it's not as much as the oasis it once was, it's still home to me.  And I hope you stick around.

I know, I totally cringe too when I see them.  Then I feel like a total a-hole.

• imagemagnolia_femme:

I hope it's okay that I post...

You're d^mn right it's too long.  I am hoping so hard that you and all the other 3T vets move to PAIF soon.  Even though I don't post I'm lurking/creeping and rooting for you!

IF is such a b1tch and it's time for all of you ladies to escape her evil clutches. 

Huge (((hugs))), Glow, and I'm so sorry you're having a rough IF day. 

((big bear hugs))

• I hope you don't mind me posting. 

Huge hugs to all my girls... I know how you all feel. I been on these boards since 2006 on and off. I went through 4 boards before landing on 3T. You have to go where you feel most comfortable and yes I have noticed that this board is really changing. 

Edit: don't know what happen to half my post.

I wish you all the best. Hope you girls catch your break real soon!! My heart just breaks for you glow, ahs, H1, and Katib... I may not post all the time, but I follow all of you all the time. 

• Here here. Sorry Glow. I'm so over infertility and treatments. And waiting.
    I don't really care about the name or board as long as I can see the people I'm familiar with. I havr always thought that I was getting out so no need to move to another board. SadI can't post much either.
    Im still hooping the next cycle will get us out. Because you know it's spring. It's perfect timing for mother nature.Stick out tongue

TTC since 1/2008
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagemari2003:

I hope you don't mind me posting. 

Huge hugs to all my girls... I know how you all feel. I been on these boards since 2006 on and off. I went through 4 boards before landing on 3T. You have to go where you feel most comfortable and yes I have noticed that this board is really changing. 

Mari!  I'm happy to "see" you! 

It's different because all the old regs are getting KTFU and thank God for that!

• ((huge hugs))

I check in and lurk every day hoping that you will all join us grads soon.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• imageflycka:
    Here here. Sorry Glow. I'm so over infertility and treatments. And waiting.
    I don't really care about the name or board as long as I can see the people I'm familiar with. I havr always thought that I was getting out so no need to move to another board. SadI can't post much either.
    Im still hooping the next cycle will get us out. Because you know it's spring. It's perfect timing for mother nature.Stick out tongue

I agree!  Perfect time to bust the heck outtta here! 

• imageGlowconsin:
    imagemari2003:

I hope you don't mind me posting. 

Mari!  I'm happy to "see" you! 

It's different because all the old regs are getting KTFU and thank God for that!

Oh yes I know hon. I remember when CHW, Missnikki, Flgirl, and all of them got KU I felt the same way. It made these boards unbearable. I mean I was happy for them but couldn't help and feel sorry for my self. I just wanted to offer some hugs... 

• imagerenee3n2008:

I've been lurking since about January 2010. I can't remember when I started posting here.

I think I kind of know how you feel. I thought about moving to IF board when we started talking about IVF but I just can't do it. TTTC feels like home to me. I don't want to leave you ladies until I get my BFP.

I hope we all get to move to the months board or PAIF soon. ((hugs))

This exactly. Im sorry Glow. Big hugs to you!!! xoxo

• imagemari2003:
    Oh yes I know hon. I remember when CHW, Missnikki, Flgirl, and all of them got KU I felt the same way. It made these boards unbearable. I mean I was happy for them but couldn't help and feel sorry for my self. I just wanted to offer some hugs... 

Exactly!

Hugs and snuggles to you and your wee ones!

• ((hugs)) I'm sorry Glow. I hope that you and I get to move onto PAIF sometime soon!
    Trying to grow our family with both fertility treatments and adoption since March 2009 
    IUIs#1-4 = BFN, IVF#1 = c/p, IVF#2 = OHSS, FET#1=BFP
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageGlowconsin:

imagekatib77:
    I'm still here!  I moved over from TTGP board last March but have been on the bump since July 2009.  Whenever newbs intro on this board and they say something like "I've been trying since 3/10", I have to stop and remind myself that it has been a year for them because I for some reason think if you didn't start trying in '09 or earlier it hasn't been "that long".  Then it just reminds me that no...I'm coming up on two years of trying.  Even if it's not as much as the oasis it once was, it's still home to me.  And I hope you stick around.

I know, I totally cringe too when I see them.  Then I feel like a total a-hole.

Ditto to the above.
  • imageL&R70707:

((huge hugs))

I check in and lurk every day hoping that you will all join us grads soon.

Thanks, lady!  I was stalking your blog and you have the cutest bump ever!  (I really don't comment on people's bumps often because I personally find it to be a bit creepy, but your really do)

• I've been lurking since the old days. I feel your pain. Sometimes I feel like my life is going nowhere. Like I keep missing the train...
    After 2+ years TTC, 1 miscarriage, & 3 failed IUI's... IVF#1 worked! DD born 2012
    2013 FET#1: BFP, but we lost the baby at 12 weeks
    2013 FET#2: BFN
    2014 FET#3: BFP, but our sweet baby was born sleeping at 33 weeks
    IVF#2: BFP! DD born 2015
    2017 IVF#3: BFN
    2017 IVF#4: BFN
    1st Dx = Unexplained IF, 2017 Dx = DOR
  • imageGlowconsin:

No offense to the ladies still here, but I'm tired of being labeled an Infertile.  I'm ready for a new title.

I want a new title for you too Glow- Pregnant.  I hate "infertile" and even if I should fall into that category, I am never going to describe myself that way because it sucks.

I'm not an "oldie" since I really only started lurking last year and actively posting in the fall, but I love having you on this board and hope you don't leave us (except for when you leave us for PAIF :) )

• Hugs Glow, I am hoping the next board you move to is paif!!!!! Keep your head up....
  • I've been around only a little less time than you. I really am on IF for the most part now, though I try to check in here at least once a day too.

It's been far too long for us, Glow. I totally get it. (((HUGS)))

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
    Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

• imagefirewife9278:

I've been around only a little less time than you. I really am on IF for the most part now, though I try to check in here at least once a day too.

I agree.  Let's get outta here, yah?

• Here. :(

ETA: I just read all the responses ... some great ladies in here!  Good company, just wish it was PAIF instead.  Hopefully soon we'll all move over! 

Our Journey to Brenden

IVF #1: 4/11(Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix) 10 retrieved/8 mature and all 8 fertilized / 2 embies transferred ... nothing to freeze Beta 5/10 = BFN

IVF Take 2 Long Lupron July 2011

ER 7/3/11 (our 6th anniversary) - 8 retrieved/7 mature/fert ....ET 7/6/11 - 2 beautiful grade A 8 cell embryos

Beta 7/18/11 - 149!!! Beta 7/21/11 - 311 Beta 7/28/11 - 2,000 8/5/11 - Empty Sac 8/8/11 - There's a yolk sac and maybe a heartbeat 8/12/11 - Fetal pole, yolk sac, heartbeat 8/18/11 - Baby looks GREAT!
    3 babies waiting on ice

• imageGlowconsin:
    imagefirewife9278:

I've been around only a little less time than you. I really am on IF for the most part now, though I try to check in here at least once a day too.

I agree.  Let's get outta here, yah?

Yes!! PAIF better get ready, cuz we're heading over SOON!!!!! :)

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
    Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

• Me me me. I've been here over a year. I've seen a lot come and go and I'm ready for us to get the hell out of here. How was your E2 yesterday and how was your scan this morning??

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• STL34STL34 member
    imageGlowconsin:

imageYa Never Know:
    Sadly, I've been on the bump way too long, but I didn't come to this board until last March when I got a firm diagnosis of PCOS. I need a BFP soon, and I need to get back to the RE now that my job situation is easier to deal with. So many people on this board, and on TTGP have moved on, I don't recognize most of the people anywhere... I'm happy that they got to move on, but it hurts that I'm still here.

Yah, totally.  I'm thrilled they got outta here, but it makes me sad for me.

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• imagelckcdc3:
    Me me me. I've been here over a year. I've seen a lot come and go and I'm ready for us to get the hell out of here. How was your E2 yesterday and how was your scan this morning??

Hey LuckyDuck!  I'm ready for you to get the helll outta here too :-)

E2 was MUCH better yesterday.  Scan (yesterday also) was impressive. I have TONS cooking in there.  I'm thinking either Monday or Tuesday for the ER, depending on how tomorrow goes.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"