3rd Trimester
Options

contractions every 15 mins again... PLEASE be it!

Today was my DS's 2nd birthday and I REALLY didn't want to go on my actual due date because I wanted them to have their own birthdays.  Now that I got to have such a fun day with my DS... I am READY for this baby to arrive.  I'm hoping he/she feels the same way. 

Contractions are 15mins apart and pretty strong period like cramps... this happened the other day but they werent as strong and they died down.  We shall see!!! Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: contractions every 15 mins again... PLEASE be it!

• Options
    Good luck!  My due date is 6 days after DD's 2nd birthday, I'm sure I'll feel the same way.  
  • Options
    I'm being induced this weekend, but I'm actually hoping I do NOT go into labor and more importantly, deliver, on April Fool's Day!  Early morning hours on the 2nd would be fine, but gah, just want to avoid tomorrow.
    Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageUGAbride:
    I'm being induced this weekend, but I'm actually hoping I do NOT go into labor and more importantly, deliver, on April Fool's Day!  Early morning hours on the 2nd would be fine, but gah, just want to avoid tomorrow.

HAHA yeah I would prefer April 2nd... but I want this baby out.. so I'd be ok if it were today. 

However... the contractions have not picked up. Sad

• Options
    i hope for your sake this is it but every 15 minutes apart is still so so far away. i had them every 10 minutes apart and they almost laughed at me in l&d. also it depends on how strong they are. i went with them being every 5-8 minutes apart but they weren't strong enough to change my cervix so i was sent home again too. that was over a week ago :-/ still sitting here with a baby in my belly. i just want him out already
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"