Houston Babies

Those who recently ordered from Zulily...

...have you gotten your plates yet? I haven't, and I'm somewhat annoyed as I wanted to give one as a birthday gift. TODAY.

They say on the the site it will take 10-14 business days so they should have at least shipped by now.

Anybody gotten their's?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Those who recently ordered from Zulily...

• I havent either. I was coming in to ask the same question. So frustrating!
  • I rarely post, but lurk often.  I got my plates last night about 7 pm just as we were leaving for dinner.  I ordered 4 plates.  They are super cute, I hope you get yours today before the party?
  • Loading the player...
  • I ordered about 12 plates and got them maybe two days ago. 
    Lisa. mommy to Emmy and Ally image
  • I didn't order the plates, but I ordered 3 outfits and I'm STILL waiting and it's been over 2 weeks.
  • I ordered 8 and I am still waiting
    Wyatt James born September 14, 2008
  • OK, another beef I have is that I've not recieved referral credit and I KNOW of the like 25 people that signed up off my link, that at least some of you ordered plates (Lisa, kat, others?). This annoys me.
  • I ordered 5 and have not gotten mine yet and have not been told that they have even been shipped.  I sent them an e-mail today asking what the deal was.  I've ordered quite a few things from them and the shipping always takes a long time ... but this long is a bit much!
    Abbie Rose 9.26.2004
    Collin Thayne 10.11.2010
  • I didn't order the plates, but last month my order (1 dress!) took over 4 weeks to be delivered. I places another order on 3/11 and it still says processing!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I love their stuff but they ALWAYS take forever! 

Babysteals is quite the opposite!  Their shipping is first class!

• imageCallMeKel:
    OK, another beef I have is that I've not recieved referral credit and I KNOW of the like 25 people that signed up off my link, that at least some of you ordered plates (Lisa, kat, others?). This annoys me.

Me.  I ordered plates off your link.  Not sure if they've made it yet.  They were a gift that I had shipped directly to the recipient.

• I ordered 3 plates from your link too and have not received them. I was just thinking about them this weekend.

Dx: PCOS and short luteal phase
    18 cycles (3 with our RE) - Metformin + Clomid + HCG booster did the trick!
    BFP #1 6/22/09 EDD: 3/2/10 DS born: 3/8/10

TTC #2 since Dec 2011
    BFP #2 7/8/12 EDD: 3/18/12 M/C @ 9w1d: 8/16/12

• What Zulily sent to me:

Hello Amanda,
    Thank you for taking the time to contact zulily regarding the status of your recent order. We work with many different manufacturers to find you the best deals, and do not house inventory like a typical retailer. This requires a few extra steps for us to get your items out to you.
    We are aware of an unusually long delay with personalized items from Lima Bean Kids and are working with the vendor to get those shipped out this week.
    I apologize if we missed your expectations regarding the delivery of your order or have caused any frustration. I sincerely appreciate your patience while we finish processing your order. If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate contacting us. Thank you again for shopping with zulily.
    Regards,
    Angie
    ZSR - zulily Service Representative

Abbie Rose 9.26.2004
    Collin Thayne 10.11.2010
  • I asked them for a refund on the $9 I spent on shipping.  I figure it's the least they could do since it will be over a month since I ordered them when I do get them.  We'll see.
    Abbie Rose 9.26.2004
    Collin Thayne 10.11.2010
  • Still waiting on mine!
  • Sigmundsgirl, what e-mail address did you use to sign up....do you recall?
  • I got mine Monday March 28th after complaining.

I hear that they are always slow to ship, so I won't order from them again

18 Months!! imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Got an email that mine finally shipped today.

• I finally got mine yesterday.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"