LGBT Parenting
Options

IUI, how soon did you feel preggo?

I know this is probably to soon and it's probably all in my head, I had IUI yesterday afternoon.  Felt slightly bloated yesterday but today it feels even more bloated, I don't normally get this bloated is this a normal symptom from the procedure, any thoughts??

Re: IUI, how soon did you feel preggo?

• Options

I have never felt like a pasta sauce after an iui :)  But it is at least another 5-6 days until implantation could occur in the uterus such that you could legitimately have symptoms.

Hope you get your bfp this cycle! 

• Options

bloating, cramping, spotting etc are all normal after IUI. The day before my BFP I wasn't feeling well, sort of flu ish and stayed home to rest while DW went out to families. 

Heck, im almost 19 weeks and I still don't "feel" pregnant!

I also agree with PP, I have never really felt like pasta sauce and im glad because I don't like it all that much =) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I never really did. We went to my parents during my 2WW and hung out on the beach, relaxed, drank (I know, but it was my 9th TWW, I was on vacation, and my RE said, "drink till it's pink."), and had a great time. L said she knew I was (I think she said that every month) but I didn't feel any different.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

I think that bloating is a normal symptom right after an IUI.

I didn't feel pregnant at all during the 2WW. It was also our 5th try so I didn't want to overanalyze everything like I had during the previous 4.  My partner had a feeling I was pregnant though around 8dpiui. She said that I was more tired, eating more etc. She didn't tell me this until I got the positive test!

I don't think I actually "felt" pregnant until I started feeling the babies move (but I had all of the typically 1st tri symptoms!). Even when I started to show, it was hard to believe that I had 2 little babies inside me! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I agree.  Before my period was due, I became really, really dizzy.  In hindsight, it was the only indication that something was up, but since I had never heard of dizziness being a symptom, I didn't give it much thought.  Before I tested positive, I had all the classic period symptoms, cramps, headache, and sore bbs.  It didn't feel any different that a normal cycle. Now I am 13 weeks, was terribly sick for 7 or so weeks (and absolutely dead tired, like nothing I could have ever imagined, for 12 weeks), I have seen the baby 4 times, and I still don't 'feel' pregnant.  I forget constantly!  I can't wait to feel the baby move, I hope then it becomes more real!

Good luck! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagejeannkerricotober09:

Before I tested positive, I had all the classic period symptoms, cramps, headache, and sore bbs.  

This was exactly the same as me! I was actually in the worst mood on the day before I found out that I was pregnant because I was convinced that my period was coming and the IUI hadn't worked! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We just did an at-home insemination, but I knew something was up at 10 DPO when DW made lobster and I said, "thanks, I just want yogurt for dinner."  :)
  • Options
    I love the pic of your tank seatbelted in.  We did the same thing and took pictures.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Moo22Moo22 member
    The day before my BFP I had one of the worst migraines in my life and was up all night feeling crappy.  Getting my BFP the next morning made me feel alllllll better!  I got it 3 days early.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"