North Carolina Babies

PSA

I might be over here a lot, but I promise there is no human inside me. I really am just an NC-baby-board stalker Stick out tongue

Re: PSA

• hmmm, I'm not sure if I believe you Confused

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageJenandtonica:
    I might be over here a lot, but I promise there is no human inside me. I really am just an NC-baby-board stalker Stick out tongue

me too!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't know, you sure had a lot of insider tips on diaper pins the other day. lol

My dollar store didn't have them by the way, I will have to try another one. ;)

• imageJenandtonica:

Ditto!

• imagemrsNnearly:

I don't know, you sure had a lot of insider tips on diaper pins the other day. lol

My dollar store didn't have them by the way, I will have to try another one. ;)

Yep. You got me. I've been stocking up on my diaper pins.

• Same for me...I've become a lurker since I just started getting the baby fever bug.  No bun in the oven here and not for a while either.
  • imageterpbrideinnc:

imageJenandtonica:

Ditto!

Ditto!  I just like to stalk all of my pregnant NC Nesties :)

• All NC Nestie stalkers are welcome here! (Unless you've managed to fool us all these last couple years and you're really a perverted, creepy, old man. Then you can just go home. Stick out tongue)
    Catching up on sports news...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageMrsLee04:
    Yeah are you pulling one of those "I swear I'm not pg but I'm gonna ask all these pg-related questions for the next 12 weeks" deals???

Did you hear that? I'm pretty sure that was the sound of my DH's body hitting the ground after he passed out at the thought of that.

We're planning to start TTC sometime next year, so we're still officially in the TTA club. We'll be switching teams soon enough, though, so I'm pretty sure I'll be asking questions pretty much, um, forever?

• imagealm0407:
    imageterpbrideinnc:

imageJenandtonica:

Ditto!

Me too... I just want to declare that. My motivations are boredom and and stalking purposes... when the other board is dull I know you guys keep it real.  

• imagealm0407:
    imageterpbrideinnc:

imageJenandtonica:

Ditto!

Ditto!

• i just come over here since it seems there's more PG nesties and moms than those w/o kids, so i'm just trying to stay in the loop!
    Baby Charchie born 12/22/2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"