November 2011 Moms
Options

Cold Spagetti-O's

Ok what cravings or foods can ya'all actually keep down?  Mine has been a 1lb can of spagetti-o's COLD.  Sounds soooo gross but tastes soooooo good!!!  My coworkers make me put them in a bowl because they think its too weird I eat them out of the can with a spoon!  haha!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Cold Spagetti-O's

• Options
    repenrepen member

Mmm, that sounds good!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had some of the chef boyardee (sp?) ravioli for lunch today! Haven't had that since I was a kid!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thats so funny, I was talking just the other day about how I used to come home from school and eat them right from the can without warming them up.  Everyone thought it sounded really gross, but they are delicious!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My aunt is a pediatrician and when her kids were little and she didn't feel like making them lunch she'd open a can of spaghetti os and give them 2 spoons and they would share it. She's quite the character.
  • Options
    imagerepen:

Mmm, that sounds good!

I agree, that sounds kind of awesome!

• Options
    MH has always eaten spaghetti-o's like that. When we first started dating I thought he was weird and it was gross.. It didn't take me long to start eating them like that too lol.
  • Options
    Wow, that sounds really good.  I might know what's for dinner now...
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I haven't had spaghetti-o's in 10 years.  Now I want them!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I used to love SpaghettiO's, but lately I can't stomach tomato sauce or tomato soup.  Fresh tomatoes, on the other hand... I can't get enough!

For me, it's all about bland and white:  potatoes, bagels, toast, rice, chicken noodle soup, pasta with cream sauce....

• Options

I generally do not like spaghetti-o's but that sounds fabulous right now.

I have been eating Cocoa Pebbles like mad lately. 

• Options
    Thanks! Now I want Spagetti-O's!!! Wink
  • Options

I've been craving salty tomato-y stuff lately, so that sounds pretty good to me.  I've been eating a lot of Campbell's vegetable soup, v8 and ramen.  I haven't had any of these things in forever.  Oh, and the past two days, I've made afternoon trips to the vending machine to buy Ruffles sour cream & cheddar.  I very rarely eat chips! 

Sweet stuff kinda grosses me out right now.

• Options
    imageCheriCO:

I've been craving salty tomato-y stuff lately, so that sounds pretty good to me.  I've been eating a lot of Campbell's vegetable soup, v8 and ramen.  I haven't had any of these things in forever.  Oh, and the past two days, I've made afternoon trips to the vending machine to buy Ruffles sour cream & cheddar.  I very rarely eat chips! 

Sweet stuff kinda grosses me out right now.

Yes, me too!  I always like saltier stuff but now I love it.  I've been eating a lot of ramen.  

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Thanks to Preggo Pops and Ginger Ale I can keep anything down... but Ive been craving pickles with pepper on them.  Ive heard cravings are your bodies way of dealing with a vitamin/ mineral deficiency.... not quite sure what pickles with pepper means though.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I love it, i was really giggling at how many of you were wanting Spagetti-o's too!! so funny our kids will crave em too watch and see!Stick out tongue
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"