2nd Trimester

hip pain...pinched nerve?

I have a sharp pain in my right hip when I walk.  It is on and off, but occurs for over 1/2 of the time.  I'm not a fan.  Any suggestions??
www.minegoes2-11.blogspot.com

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: hip pain...pinched nerve?

• Does it go down your leg?  Could be sciatica.

I have been having hip pain, but it goes up my back.  Doctor said bursitis.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It isn't going down my leg.  It is just in the hip.
    www.minegoes2-11.blogspot.com

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been getting weird tingling feelings in my hip. Doesn't really hurt, but it feels like a section of it is falling asleep. My doctor said it's just the baby's position.
    February 19, 2010- BFP! March 14, 2010- M/C January 17, 2011- BFP! April 26th, 2011- It's a boy! Due September 20, 2011 May 2, 2011- Confirmed Gastroschisis August 7, 2011- Labor begins August 12, 2011- Max is born October 4, 2011- Max comes home!

image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had a lot of hip trouble w/my DD and it continued after her birth. For me it was the tendons in my hips, knees and feet getting looser and then they were weak. That in turn changed my gate. I use an insole in my shoes now and it is much better. I had the made at a running store and they were much cheaper than what the doctor was going to make for me.
  • I get that pain sometimes, it's worse during the night when I sleep.  I try to do these stretches before I go to bed and it generally helps.

https://www.thestretchinghandbook.com/archives/piriformis-syndrome.php 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've been having bad hip pain as well. Its mostly my left hip.It gets worse as the day goes on. Thanks for the stretches! I'm going to try them today!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"