Pregnant after 35

Good Dr. appt this morning.

That about sums it up! BP was good 115/75. It has been up and down so they are just keeping an eye on it. Guess I passed the pee test, they didn't mention anything. Weight gain is good. total of 27lbs so far. Was having some minor swelling in my hands, but she said that was completely normal.  Baby is head down, not that it matters yet, it was just an fyi. Which means all that pain in my ribs are actually feet and kicks, not punches and arms. Her heartbeat was good and strong. OH and the best part was she commented on how nice my skin looked on my belly! Totally made my day! It really is the little things! I have an US scheduled for Monday at the hospital. Just a growth check and my last one. I now go every 2weeks to the drs. All in all pretty dull, just the way I want it! I can't believe it is only 2 months away! YIKIES! Where did the time go? Seems like just yesterday I wanted to get to past the 6wk point. We had miscarried at that point last year. Now here I am almost done!

Sorry for the run on paragraph. Im eating and typing. Now off to pamper myself with highlights and a pedi. Got to get pretty for the damn babys shower Saturday!

Re: Good Dr. appt this morning.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"