Cloth Diapering

Official Goodmama Stalking thread for April 1, 2011

Lots of (sort of) cheap knits this week, ladies!

I am thinking over lime stripes but am otherwise available for stalking help.

Who needs what?

Reminder: if you ask someone to stalk for you, you are committing to purchasing that diaper even if you are also successful or have changed your mind.

image Lucy, 12/27/2009
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Official Goodmama Stalking thread for April 1, 2011

• I'm thinking I can help for this week.  I've already been asked for Pollock (os/nb), so anything else I can help with.
  • I want the strawberry dipe, mismatched reds and all! If anyone is willing to stalk for me, I'll be trying too but I'm not good at GM stalking so I could use help! I can pp immediately.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageZee9635:
    I want the strawberry dipe, mismatched reds and all! If anyone is willing to stalk for me, I'll be trying too but I'm not good at GM stalking so I could use help! I can pp immediately.
    OS, that is. :)
  • I'm available to help stalk if anyone else needs it:)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Babywearing, cloth diapering, formula and breastmilk feeding, still can't believe I'm a mom, momma to my little man, two furbabies, and two angel babies.
  • I am also available.
  • I still want Breakfast Special (OS), but I don't know if there are any left.  Smile
    My feet and Miss Heidi the rescue mutt!

15 treatment cycles: four early m/c
    Moving forward with domestic infant adoption!

Home study approved 5/13, now just waiting...

• I REALLLLLY want Pollock!  Can someone stalk OS & NB for me?  I will def. pay for 2!

I'm going to stalk stripes for myself but don't want help, and I can stalk anything else.

DS born 8/2010 - preliminary stages of SN int'l adoption - fur mama to 2 shelter dogs;  cloth diapering, babywearing, EBFing mama

• imagesarahtoledo:
    I still want Breakfast Special (OS), but I don't know if there are any left.  Smile

ST, I think they were scooped up from all the vendors that had them.  :(

If a straggler pops up today, should I snag one for you?

• I need one lime stripe OS, please. Jenny? Pixy?

I'll be at a client, but should be able to PP by 2 pm if you score.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageananas19:

I need one lime stripe OS, please. Jenny? Pixy?

I'll try!

• imagepixy_stix:
    imageananas19:

I need one lime stripe OS, please. Jenny? Pixy?

I'll try!

Thanks!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagepixy_stix:

imagesarahtoledo:
    I still want Breakfast Special (OS), but I don't know if there are any left.  Smile

ST, I think they were scooped up from all the vendors that had them.  :(

If a straggler pops up today, should I snag one for you?

Yes, please!   

My feet and Miss Heidi the rescue mutt!

15 treatment cycles: four early m/c
    Moving forward with domestic infant adoption!

Home study approved 5/13, now just waiting...

• imagejenny1980:

Who needs what?

Reminder: if you ask someone to stalk for you, you are committing to purchasing that diaper even if you are also successful or have changed your mind.

Can you help me with strawberry? I will OF COURSE pay for both in the extremely unlikely event I snag one too. I can pp right away.
  • imageZee9635:
    imagejenny1980:

Who needs what?

Can you help me with strawberry? I will OF COURSE pay for both in the extremely unlikely event I snag one too. I can pp right away.

zee, I'll see what I can do.  :)

• imagepixy_stix:
    imageZee9635:
    imagejenny1980:

Who needs what?

zee, I'll see what I can do.  :)

Thanks!!!
  • Jenny, will you stalk Pollock OS/NB for me.  I have feedback under the name I PM'd you & under this ID on DS and will pay quickly!

DS born 8/2010 - preliminary stages of SN int'l adoption - fur mama to 2 shelter dogs;  cloth diapering, babywearing, EBFing mama

• So much for fast - in order to be fast she actually has to start at some point!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"