Infertility Veterans
Options

***Worms + Vanessa***

I've been a little MIA again this week because of work and being sick.  Were we supposed to have our crumbs chat tonight?  Please let me know if I missed something or if we are going to reschedule.

~Lauren~
**SAIF always welcome.**
After 2+ years, 3 losses, 3 surgeries, 2 IVFs and 1 FET our little girl is here.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
my read shelf:
Lauren (babystinkbreath)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
Read in 2011: 56/55
Read in 2012: 31/30
Read in 2013: 1/25
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: ***Worms + Vanessa***

• Options

sorry cutie

i forgot :(

i have lupron headache

can we reschedule?

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Options

of course, it's really not a big deal at all.  I just wanted to make sure i didn't miss something Stick out tongue

sorry lupron is making you feel so awful, stupid lupron fog.  But it will all be worth it.

just tell me what works best for you.  I wanted to run something by your guys before I bought it.  

~Lauren~
    **SAIF always welcome.**
    After 2+ years, 3 losses, 3 surgeries, 2 IVFs and 1 FET our little girl is here.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Lauren (babystinkbreath)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Read in 2011: 56/55
    Read in 2012: 31/30
    Read in 2013: 1/25
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    do you want to send us an email?
    Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Options

Wanna just 3 way email :)

Cool w me!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"