May 2011 Moms
Options

My hospital tour

It's real now :| I made it a little lighter with some smart@ss comments though :P

The hospital and rooms are really nice! I said I was going to take the whirlpool tub home? then they showed us the SWEET labour beds? decided I'd bring me home one of those too :P

Saw a baby born not even 24 hours ago with her dad walking her around! She'd needed to be suctioned out, so her head was red with a little bruise :( but suuuuuper cute! And soooo tiny!!!!

At the end, the guide tells us not to be scared, it's going to be such a tender moment when we get to hold our LOs? yes tender? like my vagina will be! :| 

BabyName Ticker

Re: My hospital tour

• Options

I'm jealous, my hospital sucks, my OB sucks. The only good thing will be taking my baby home.

Maybe I can come to Canadia* and visit you for a week or so coincidentally around my due date. I will just use your hospital.

*(just kidding I know how to spell Canada)

imageimage
  • Options
    We go for our tour on Saturday. Even without that though I have a good feeling about it. When I had to go be checked out after the fire the L&D room we were in was super nice, I know from the hospitals website they have a whirlpool and every nurse I have spoken too is really friendly. Plus it's a small hospital and they only had 5 babies born in all of March, so chances are I will be alone. It's looking pretty good so far.
    A mother's arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. ~Victor Hugo Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"