3rd Trimester
Options

out of breath...??

I'm totally out of breath. I carry pretty low and out in front. Could he be sitting higher? Did I eat too much? How do I relieve this? I feel like laying down isn't helping...
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: out of breath...??

• Options
    I'm dealing with the same thing right now. I feel like my lungs are being completely crushed. I'm tired as heck, but can't sleep because of it. I don't remember it getting this bad with my first until right there at the end. Lol, I'm hoping she will move around and it will correct itself soon enough...wish I knew something to help you out, cause I'd be doing it right now too. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

My baby likes to climb up into my rib cage sometimes and make me out of breath.  Try changing position a little bit.  I find that if I put a pillow behind my back so that it has to be arched more I can breathe a little better.  I also sometimes try to push my bubba's butt back down.  Sometimes he's move for me and give me a little relief.  Hope you are breathing better soon.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i get like this sometimes.  i find that if i sit reclined with my feet slightly elevated it helps.  gl!  when they drop, the few weeks before delivery it gets better!
  • Options
    I had the same thing for a few days last week, and then I found out that although LO is very low, he was stretching his (very long) legs out diagonally upwards, and my doctor seemed to think that might be the explaination.  Luckily he moved on his own, and I feel soooo much better now because I couldn't figure out any way to fix it either.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"