Secondary IF

What is going on with me???

So I am awaiting a natural cycle to start and am about 5 weeks post m/c. My RE was going to have me take Provera to initiate a cycle so I could start a cycle of BCPs before IUI # 2. They wanted to be sure I still had a negative beta level so I went in yesterday and today found out my beta was at 36!? It had dropped back to negative after the bleeding from m/c ended at the beginning of March. So now I am completely baffled because I was almost certain I didn't O on my own...And 36 is such a low # what if I was PG again and about to m/c again!?!? What could this mean and is it possible I O'd really late without any signs?! I am going back to have another beta drawn tomorrow so I will keep u posted!
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker TTC since 1/10 DX PCOS Early 2010: 3 rounds of Clomid 50mg, 100mg, & 150mg. responded to first cycle, but all BFN summer 2010: break 10/10: 100 mg Clomid cancelled due to no response 11/10: RE consult: begin Metformin 1500 mg + I month BCPs 12/10: 100 mg Clomid + Hcg + TI + progesterone = BFN 1/11: 5 mg Femera + Hcg + IUI + progesterone = BFP!!! 2/21/11: beta # 1 116 2/23: beta # 2 57 =2/25 m/c 3/2011: break cycle 3/30/11: surprise BFP! beta #1 =36 beta #2 4/1/11= 87 beta #3 4/5/11= 701 4/20/11: US hb found @ 6w2d

Re: What is going on with me???

• JMayJMay member
    Oh my goodness, I can't imagine how stressful that must be!  When is this next beta?  Let us know what happens, and in the meantime I'll hold good thoughts for you!
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Oh sweetie...I hope this is it for you.  I hope that your beta was just super early and that your next one is awesome.  Lots of luck!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow, what a roller coaster! I'm really hoping you find out great things this cycle!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"