Cloth Diapering

WooHoo! Got my first GM!

I managed to snag one at RG just now!  I'm so excited!  After debating for awhile if I wanted to take the GM plunge.... well, there you go.  So much for my buying freeze.  Sophia is coming to live with me Smile

Re: WooHoo! Got my first GM!

• Sophia is SOOO pretty!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • WHERE?!  I was looking the whole time!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! 

• Loading the player...
  • imagepixy_stix:

WHERE?!  I was looking the whole time!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! 

It was SO freaking fast.  I was on the FB page and she said she was going to post when they were live....so I was waiting on that.  Meanwhile I refreshed the store's page and all the sudden the drop down menu popped up to purchase.  I went through that list so fast and processed my payment in like .2 seconds.  Then I went back to FB and she said people had snagged some even before she posted that it went live.  There were a lot of oversells I think.  I didn't see the Bug one listed though if that makes you feel any better?

• imageveruca5839:
     I didn't see the Bug one listed though if that makes you feel any better? 

It really does.  :oD  Thanks! 

• I've had it up too. Totally missed it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Bug definitely did not go up. She did offer them to her in store customers first though, and there were only 3 of them...so who knows if she had them at all.
  • imagecdep1:
    I've had it up too. Totally missed it.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I have decided hyenas would be a better term for "goodmamas." ;)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Sophia is my favorite. You're going to love it! And if you don't, let me know because I will buy it from you. ;) 
  • Wow, quick fingers. You're going to loove Sophia. It's one of my favorite diapers. I'm not big on flowery prints but this one is so pretty. Ours is in heavy rotation here and it washes great. Congrats! Yes
    Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got Road Work from RG Naturals, and I already got a shipping notice.

I felt bad for her, I don't think she had any idea what she was getting herself into just posting them all at once like that. She seemed surprised that people snagged them already in the 2 seconds it took her to post on FB that they were live...

• imageLadyExtravaganza:

I got Road Work from RG Naturals, and I already got a shipping notice.

I felt bad for her, I don't think she had any idea what she was getting herself into just posting them all at once like that. She seemed surprised that people snagged them already in the 2 seconds it took her to post on FB that they were live...

I know, I felt bad for her too.  She seemed totally blown away that they were snagged even before she said they were up.  

Congrats on getting Road Work Yes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"