Adoption

I deleted

because I felt that it was too personal to have in the public domain.  Sorry I had to delete the "children" of the post as well.  I am definitely taking the comments into consideration and getting the recommended books

Romney-Portman 2012 ORGAN DONOR: DEAL WITH IT. :-) :-)

Re: I deleted

• I was just going to post a response to you.  I'll pm it, but would love for it to be public, too, if you are okay with it.  After you read it, you can decide if you'd like me to repost it here.  Your emotions are normal, and not uncommon.
  • Thank you so much.  After talking with my husband and relaxing for a bit, I felt much better, including about the potential adoption.  It's just been a bad day. 

• Loading the player...
  • I understand.  {Looks up}
  • I'm glad you are feeling better!  Life is a process and I truly believe when the situation is the one for you, it will feel right and you will know it.  Not that we all won't have challenges and bad days, but in the end it'll be ok! 
    TTC #1 since 12/07 SA 9/08=borderline normal HSG 1/09 found R tube blocked Multiple IUIs both with oral and injectible drugs from 2/09-2/11 Started domestic adoption process in 5/10, homestudy complete 9/10 Failed adoption after home with baby for 2 weeks 11/10 Blessed through the miracle of private adoption with a son, born 6/6/11 (his grandma's bday) 7lbs 9oz 20.5 inches long! So worth the wait!
  • There were just other things going on that got to me, but now I feel much better.  Thanks to all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"