Secondary IF

Promise you all don't think I'm nuts

My bleeding has subsided to almost barely there.  So I went from spotting to flowing to spotting to practically nothing.  Is this a joke? I don't want false hope.  This is absolutely maddening.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Doriimage
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Re: Promise you all don't think I'm nuts

• Have you tested?  I have to say I had that last month and thought for sure I ws pregnant.  Turned out I wasnt, but I sure hope this means you are!:)  Good luck!
  • I wish I could test, but I pee so much that it isn't concentrated enough. 
    Doriimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Holy moly the rollercoaster you have been on is horrendous-somebody stop this freakin thing!  Honestly, I am amazed by the state of your mental health right now- you are such a strong woman!  Praying that this still could be it for you!
  • Did you speak to your nurse when the bleeding started more-so today?
  • Oh my goodness. You definitely do not meet the definition of nuts, and even if you did, I'm pretty sure any of us would be teetering on the edge of insanity if we were in your shoes. You sure have kept it together.

I'm putting it out there to the universe to pleeeeeeaaaaaase let this be your cycle. I hope this crazy train ends up in a very happy destination for you! :):)

Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• @Kelly---RE nurse said to keep hydrated and take it easy until beta

@Tosh---I've been patiently waiting for you to say something in a very big, happy post Surprise
    Doriimage
  • Oh my! You are certainly not nuts!  I would probably have already gone back to camp out at the RE's office until they could test! Now that might qualify as nuts!  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • JMayJMay member

Ditto Tosh re: "putting it out in the universe" for Amanda!  And Amanda, you are anything but nuts!

Ditto Amanda re: waiting for Tosh's post...

Doriimage

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Oh girl. First I want to say how amazing you have been to everyone on the board. I am so hoping that this isn't the end for you. Much love to you and those little ones.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am wondering if it might be a SCH (sub chronic hematoma). It is very common in IVF patients. That's why I bled for 4 weeks. Sometimes it was spotting, sometimes it was a flow, sometimes it was nothing. It ranged from brown to bright red with clots. Of course I don't know for sure since I'm not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV, but it sounds like a possibility. GL! Trying testing with FMU tomorrow morning.
    Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie DS: Born 2007 TTC #2- Diagnosed with secondary infertility, after 18 months and failed IUIs, we achieved success with IVF #1 DD: Born 2011
  • Thank you so so much everyone.  I really feel so out of control. I feel like I am walking the plank every time I go to the bathroom.

@Amer...Thanks you so much for your info.  I am a habitual luteal phase spotter, but this bleeding is very irregular.  I am keeping a pee stick and a cup in my bathroom so when I wake up at like 4 am, I can do it then.  Thank you.

Doriimage
  • You are so not nuts!!!  I am glad that you are still in the running for this cycle!  I hope that you get a big payoff for all of this trouble that you are going through. 
  • OMG...you are definitely not nuts.  I'm still praying and crossing my fingers for you and hope you are not out.  Keep us posted on when you POAS in the morning.  GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Hang in there Amanda!  I promise you none of us think you are nuts.  I really, sincerely, hope that after all this you get your BFP.  You deserve it!!!
    Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • You are not at all nuts!!

I can't imagine how you are holding up so well right now.

Hang in there, lady!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"