September 2011 Moms

GTKY poll - your screen name

2»

Re: GTKY poll - your screen name

• Mine is a sn I have used for almost twenty years now... it originated when I was in Israel for a HS program. The Israeli boys thought it was very funny that I was so pale, so they nicknamed me (in hebrew) after a while owl. At least that's what they told me.... LOL So I've used tinshee ever since.

TTC since 10/07
    11 medicated cycles
    including...
    4 IUIs*5 IVFs*1 FET
    2 chemical pregnancies*missed m/c @8w 9/09*missed (twin) m/c @8w 5/10
    Laparoscopic myomectomy 8/10

Chromosomal translocation of #2 now requires ICSI and PGD

IVF #4= success!!! G-man born 8/18/11

IVF #5 2/2013 = N born 10/10/13 at 35w3d

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • If anyone watches Supernatural, they'd get mine.

It's from season 1 where Dean and Sam are in the Impala, and Sam tries to change the radio station. Dean says, "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole." I have that engraved on the back of my iPod, too. LOL

greenbaby
    BFP 1/22/12 | Ectopic pregnancy found 2/14/12 | Methotrexate to complete m/c 2/15/12 imageimageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Molly Bloom is my favorite literary character. She is this crazy character in Ulysses by James Joyce. My name is really Marissa.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • If I remember right, it's Amanda&EricB, which is mine and my husband's names.
    Wyatt 9/6/2011 
    Tessa 7/5/2013
    Baby #3- ????? (ttc soon)

• I had a different name before.. that I used for the Knot, the Nest, and the first few years of TTC.  When we got our BFP, I logged onto the boards again, but using the old SN just seemed so attached to all of the drama, and reminded me about our failed IVF.  I wanted a fresh start, so I re-registered with a different email address.  We're moving onward... hence the name.
    TTC #1 for 4 years with every trick in the book. IVF in October 2010= BFN
    Elliott Michael born 9/22/11
    Audrey Pauline 9/13/15
  • We have two boxers, so I am boxergurl!
  • A nickname very few people actually call me (almost everyone calls me Michelle and not Shelley) and a date that means something to me.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagejakstr0808:
    Mine is a sn I've used forever, even since high school. My friends called me jackster (my name is Jackie) but I think jackster was taken on AIM so it got shortened to jakstr. And as embarrassing as it is....I can't believe I'm admitting this.....08-08 is JC from NSYNC's bday, plus 8 was my softball number so 8 has always been my lucky number (met my bff's over bonding over nsync, JC was clearly my fave). DH makes fun of me for this, but I've just always used it. :)

Don't worry, I'm a JC girl, too. I was seriously obsessed. :)

greenbaby
    BFP 1/22/12 | Ectopic pregnancy found 2/14/12 | Methotrexate to complete m/c 2/15/12 imageimageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • T is the initial to my first name. And Blauvelt- well you know where this is going.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • my name relates to the job I had when I joined the knot.
                          January Siggy Challenge: You had one job

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Mine is from when I signed up on TK. The first part of my first name. And I love faeries, and refuse to spell the word any other way.

Almost everything I use a SN for is from when I was in high school, and I don't use the sites anymore. So I just pulled something out of thin air. 

• kept trying to conceive...trytryagain....
  • I've had mine since TK, and my maiden name was Marette (I still miss it dearly) so Marettie is just a nick name a lot of people have called people in my fam before.

• Marie is my name, and 09/07 is my birthday. Pretty unoriginal, but I've used it forever.
  • Moxie is the name of my dog. The bump made me pick a number, and I've always been a fan of multiples of 3 (in third grade, it was the easiest for me to remember how they worked, and I've had a fondness ever since . . . weird, I know). 3x3 =9= screen name of moxie9
  • Well, mine probably wins the award for the longest sn...

No big meaning behind it.  DH and I are pretty big U2 fans and it comes from a line in "The Sweetest Thing."  I must say that DH has gorgeous bright blue eyes and I have very dark eyes...usually the thing people notice first about both of us.  We're taking bets which eyes the LO will have! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"