December 2010 Moms
Options

BOTB! I told you no!!!

I told you you weren't allowed to ever change that siggy pic! Not that older Ezra isn't absolutely adorable, but awwww, I loved the little bitty one too. Don't you know it's all about me??

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: BOTB! I told you no!!!

• Options
    imageKristi221:

I told you you weren't allowed to ever change that siggy pic! Not that older Ezra isn't absolutely adorable, but awwww, I loved the little bitty one too. Don't you know it's all about me??

Awww that IS one sad panda!

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Options
    imagemands629:
    hahaha!  Kristi, are you trying to influence "pact" members' siggy choices?  Who made you top she-wolf?  Wink
    Whatever! Didn't you read that thread today? I am the queen of unpopular opinions! So far away from top of the pact I can't even see it.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageKristi221:
    imagemands629:
    hahaha!  Kristi, are you trying to influence "pact" members' siggy choices?  Who made you top she-wolf?  Wink
    Whatever! Didn't you read that thread today? I am the queen of unpopular opinions! So far away from top of the pact I can't even see it.
    So you are the new loan wolf?!?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

lol I know I already miss the old one, too.  it's my favorite picture of him but I've got an 8x10 of it framed in our hallway haha so I get to see it enough. 

besides.. nursedevivo peer pressured me to change it!!!!!!! blame her!!!!!!!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageJulietL129:
    imageKristi221:
    imagemands629:
    So you are the new loan wolf?!?
    Can I be a loan shark instead? Ok...lame joke = time for bed!

• Options
    I just pictured a wolf in a suit behind a desk telling a couple that their credit scores are too low for a low interest business loan.  And then mauling them.
    photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • Options
    imagejillybean800:
    I just pictured a wolf in a suit behind a desk telling a couple that their credit scores are too low for a low interest business loan.  And then mauling them.
    BWAHAHAH. I'd like to see that in a badge for all of us "loan" wolves.
  • Options
    I may or may not have mentioned "gee....I sure wonder what E looks like now....."
  • Options

imagenursedevivo:
    I may or may not have mentioned "gee....I sure wonder what E looks like now....."

I think there were brass knuckles involved, but I might just be remembering wrong.  I might as well post a pic of his dad he is looking more and more like H every day Indifferent

• Options
    imagebabyonthebrain2010:

imagenursedevivo:

I think there were brass knuckles involved, but I might just be remembering wrong.  I might as well post a pic of his dad he is looking more and more like H every day Indifferent

Actually he looks like your wide eyed smiley face guy! Is that your real baby daddy? Smile

• Options
    imagenursedevivo:
    It's a good thing you make tasty food so I can forgive you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"