Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Tattoo for your child?

Does anyone have a tattoo for your child? Either their name or something that represents them? I am thinking about it, looking for ideas. Pics would be lovely! TIA!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tattoo for your child?

• This is for Preston (I have not done one for Harrison yet).

His astrology sign with a capital P in the middle:

image Preston 10/13/06 - Harrison 04/14/10
  • So cute! I love it!
  • Loading the player...

This is right after I had it done, so I'm a little swollen and bruised.  It's DS's name with a vine.  It's my only tattoo and I love it!  

• I don't have one yet but I'm going to get an owl for C because with his big brown eyes he's my owl baby. I might wait until I'm done having kids so I can have a cohesive piece that includes all of them.
  • I'm getting this a week from Saturday:

I'm getting it around my ankle, and will add each future child's name, with a heart on each side of the name.  Hopefully I will not be adding anymore stars, as they represent the 2 m/c's I've had.  I like it 'cause as I add, I can just wrap around my ankle.  

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me. - Led Zeppelin
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    imageimage image
    Chemical Pregnancy 10/5/10
    BFP 2/7/11--m/c 2/12/11
    TTD pics taken by knottie jen&louie :o)
  • Not yet. I'm not sure about getting inked while BFing, but I'm planning to get one when he weans.  His Chinese zodiac is a metal tiger (lucky me), so I want a tin toy looking tiger cub (I picture it sitting with its head tilted and big nuts and bolts for his jaw and joints) on my rib cage. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers ***This space reserved for photo of new squish***
  • I love these ideas!  I've always toyed with the idea of a tattoo, but I never knew what to get. There was never anything important enough to me that I wanted it permanently inked on my body.  But DD sure changed that!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

DD: 6/21/10
    DS: 10/11/14
  • I have a rose with stem on my calf, that is for H.  I'm going to add a vine of sorts with rosebuds for each child I have.  Haven't decided if I'll add initials, birthdate or anything else yet. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"