Cincinnati Babies
Options

Oh FB

What is the strangest thing you've seen posted about someone's child?

Re: Oh FB

• Options
    I'll start...  child had a blow out poop.  She took a picture and posted the baby's back. Indifferent
  • Options
    Ewwwwwwwwwwwww
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagekel716:
    I'll start...  child had a blow out poop.  She took a picture and posted the baby's back. Indifferent

That would earn a deletion from me :)

Not to offend anyone on here, but in general, I'm not appreciative of any post about diapers, potty training, vomit, etc....  There is such a things as TMI. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Totally agree. Sometimes there's a little too much disclosed about the bodily functions of our children on the facebook.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Options

imageKristenBtobe:
    Totally agree. Sometimes there's a little too much disclosed about the bodily functions of our children on the facebook.

I see you chose to honor Mark Zuckerberg's original title for the social networking forum. I love it. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageAllieSchmallie:

imageKristenBtobe:

I see you chose to honor Mark Zuckerberg's original title for the social networking forum. I love it. :)

I noticed that too.  Very classy.

Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • Options

I posted a picture of the potty after Alex threw some of his toys in it.  He had peed so the water was yellow, but I got enough backlash from some friends that I deleted it.  New mommy & Social Network etiquette mistake.  Embarrassed

I posted it more for the caption "Look what happens when Mommy is on FB vs. watching LO"...lol.

I'm surprised what some people share with pictures, especially mothers.  There are some BFing and birth pictures that I've given the wide eye to.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"