Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

ordered my copy of TCOYF

And I'm really excited! I think this book will be one of the best ones to have on my shelves :)

Thanks ladies for the book suggestion!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ordered my copy of TCOYF

• Options
    I want to buy this book so badly, but my BFF (who lives OOT) has a copy she wants to give me b/c she swears it has baby dust. She got it from a friend who got pg, and now my BFF is pg, so I'm waiting (irrationally?) for her copy! Big Smile
    *** Trigger Warnings ***

TTC #1 since March 2011
    Dx = Unexplained IF
    1 medicated TI cycle & 4 clomid IUIs = all BFNs
    June 2013 IVF #1 = 6 frosties + BFP!
    DS1 born 2/14

TTC #2 since December 2014
    May 2015 unassisted BFP ended in m/c at 7wks
    April 2016 FET #1 = BFN
    June 2016 FET #2 = c/p
    August 2016 FET #3 = BFP!
    DS2 born 4/17
  • Options
    I am reading it right now, as well as The Conception Chronicles. I highly suggest that one as well. Its 3 friends who had struggles with fertility in different ways and decided to write a book. But trys to put a light hearted spin on the whole process, Im really enjoying it!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just got mine in the mail today!!!! 
    photo d09ff0b8-8137-4e1c-ae47-58c3ef11d6b5_zpsdf895214.jpg
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    So frustrated that there isn't a Kindle version! I'm dying for a copy but any order I place overseas will take 4-6 weeks to reach me.
    Soon to be Big Sister Eowyn - DOB February 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
     BabyFruit Ticker

My family is a Foreign Service family. Families like mine are posted in every corner of the globe. We live our lives away from family, friends and the conviences and comforts of home. We often live and work in dangerous places among those that misunderstand our intentions and purposes. Sometimes members of our ranks sacrifice our lives to further diplomacy.  Please remember that we serve too. And I'm always open to questions.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"