Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

What new cute thing is your LO doing?

So last week DS fell down and hit his hand pretty hard on the wall. He came over to me holding up his hand and crying. So I kissed his hand and said all better. Well now, every time he trips (which is often) he comes running over holding his hand up so I will kiss it. Even if his hand doesn't touch anything. Cracks me up.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: What new cute thing is your LO doing?

• Options
    DD will dance when asked. And her style of dancing is just stomping around and waving her arms! Its so cute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagefredalina:
    She says "Bless you" if you sneeze (or cough).  It warms my heart!

Too sweet.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Mine learned how to do a Native American Pow Wow dance from his drum set that plays tribal music.  It looks so cute (he's part Native American from his daddy's side)

Does consecutive kisses when you laugh after he kisses you the first time

Every time he loses his balance or falls down he'll say "Augh!" in a frustrating tone (like when you watch a quarterback get sacked on the field)

so many little nuances like this make every day a joy to watch

God Bless our sweet baby James. Our son, born 11/22/09. Unplanned, Emergency C-section image
    "Wearing his BING CROSBY clothes and crooning...buuuh buuh buuuh" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD squeals with glee when it's time to brush her teeth before bed.  I let her "brush" them after I'm done.  All she does is put the toothbrush in her mouth and wiggles her body.  lol :)
  • Options

Throws stuff in the trash and recycle bins for us.

Says "bless" after someone says "god bless you" then says "achoo" to get you to say it again.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options
    DS is head nuzzling everything.  Both of us parents, the dogs, his toys, and even the bathroom cabinets after he has played with them. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Photobucket

• Options

She's saying and signing "please" all the time.  Last night in the tub, she says "Dada" and I say "Daddy's at work", and she says "PEEEESSSS"  

She cleans up her toys when I ask her to!!!!

She gets undressed and puts her clothes in the hamper one piece at a time.

She kisses the computer screen when we skype with Grandma or Auntie.

I could go on and on:) 

• Options

He asks what we're doing all the time: "whayoodoin', Monny?"

He's really into owls lately. He insists there are tiny owls living in his bedroom closet. He says, "Listen! Hear that? Owls!" He sort of cups his cheek when he says it. Maybe he's missing his ear? At first it was just the imaginary owls, but now he'll say it about non-imaginary stuff too, like trucks, birds, airplane.

He says "Oh goodness!"

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    He finally learned to kiss me without his mouth being wide open.  He won't kiss DH though, even when asked.  He forehead bumps DH instead.  It cracks me up.
  • Options
    She has been giving daddy and mommy kisses and hugs.  I am loving it!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageTorani:
    He finally learned to kiss me without his mouth being wide open.  He won't kiss DH though, even when asked.  He forehead bumps DH instead.  It cracks me up.

LO. DS does the forehead bump too!

• Options
    DS just learned to wink. At first, I almost took him to the pedi because I thought there was something wrong with his eye, but realized he was winking. It's too cute.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

She squeals for "Bubbas!  Bubbies!" every time she's in the bath and then giggles and coos and squeals her head off while I blow bubbles.

She shakes her head no when her answer to a question is no.  I don't know where she learned it, but it's really funny.  She mostly responds with a no answer (does nothing when the answer is yes", but sometimes I will tell her "NO" and she'll smile and through her teeth say "YESSSSSSS!"  

I also love when she pets the animals, she does it very gently and says "Niiiice cat" or "Niiiice Jake."

• Options

She loves watching American Idol.  After every performance she claps and says, "OOOO I yike that song!"  The other night she sang "Bbbbbenny Jets!  Bbbbbenny Jets"!

She puts her babies in timeout and tells them, "Make good choice" - Hilarious.

• Options
    imagejnicole1120:

She loves watching American Idol.  After every performance she claps and says, "OOOO I yike that song!"  The other night she sang "Bbbbbenny Jets!  Bbbbbenny Jets"!

She puts her babies in timeout and tells them, "Make good choice" - Hilarious.

That's hilarious!

My little guy has become very verbal in the past 2 weeks and repeats everything.  Last night DH was giving him mini vanilla wafers and said "one more" when he was giving him what was supposed to be his last one.  LO shoved it in his mouth, stuck out his hand and said "one more."

He also says "night night" as I leave the room when I put hm to bed.  Sigh.  So sweet.

• Options
    DD has been turning everything in to a comb lately and walks around the house "combing" her hair. It started with her baby doll's comb but now it's anything she finds. She actually found one of the dog's raw hide chews yesterday (thanks DH, for leaving that out) and was walking around running it through her hair...yuck. She'll also walk over to other people and comb their hair with whatever she has.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"