TTC After a Loss

*|*| Nightly Confessions |*|*

What's going on ladies?

*** Just a reminder -  the Nightly Confessions post is not so much about what you are doing this evening but more to confess something that you did today that you wouldn't tell anyone else.***

Humphrey - the TTCAL mascotimage
"I'm not telling you it's gonna be easy. I'm telling you it's gonna be worth it." -Art Williams
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Re: *|*| Nightly Confessions |*|*

• DH is getting us blizzards from DQ to help cope wit AF.  I've already eaten an insane amount of food today...and sooo ready to eat some more!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Penny and I have spent the entire day in our pajama's...and it felt wonderful!

• Loading the player...
  • I texted DH and told him that I got AF today and he replied back, "that's not good."  I said, no it is good.  He said that it wasn't good for sex though.  Somehow I don't feel sorry for him.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • JT325JT325 member

I have a co-worker that is due about four weeks before I was.

I wanted to say something really snarky to her as she ate her Subway sandwich and drank her soda today at lunch. 

I bit my tongue, but ugh.  Embarrassed

BFP#1: 3/9/11 Natural m/c: 3/21/11
    BFP#2: 7/21/11 DS born 3/23/12

BFP#3: 9/14/14 EDD 5/22/15

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have been sitting on the couch in my PJs all day and am debating whether or not I should shower soon.  It's FWP time, so I will definitely shower before bed, but I don't know if I have the oomph to do it any sooner.
    TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
  • I work in accounting at a law firm and had to open up 2 new client numbers for the same freaking client, but the attorney wanted them separate. Since we do our numbers alphabetically by client name, the 2 new files are not sequential in order. The legal assistant just called me and said how inconvient it was going to be for them, blah blah blah. I told her "Sorry, you wanted two numbers, this is how we do it" and did NOT feel bad about it all. Could I have forced the 2 numbers to be in order? Yeah. Am I going to? No. Two weeks ago...I would have done it.

My Old Blog | My Chart | TTCAL Shenanigans
    ♥BFP #1 "Spawn"- 02/23/11 | EDD: 11/01/11 | natural m/c 03/20/11 @7w5d♥
    ♥BFP #2 "Offspring"- 11/10/12 | EDD: 07/25/13 | incomplete m/c 12/14/12 @8w1d | D&C 12/21/12♥
    ♥BFP #3 "Progeny" - 02/16/15 | It's a BOY!! | EDD: 10/17/15 | BD: 10/23/15
    All AL Always Welcome

• imageLaTi07:

I work in accounting at a law firm and had to open up 2 new client numbers for the same freaking client, but the attorney wanted them separate. Since we do our numbers alphabetically by client name, the 2 new files are not sequential in order. The legal assistant just called me and said how inconvient it was going to be for them, blah blah blah. I told her "Sorry, you wanted two numbers, this is how we do it" and did NOT feel bad about it all. Could I have forced the 2 numbers to be in order? Yeah. Am I going to? No. Two weeks ago...I would have done it.

yeah, that's what I'm talkin' bout!

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My friend has had a m/c before and is now about 28 weeks pregnant...but tonight she messaged me to see how I was doing.  I answered her and in turn, asked how she was.  She proceeds to complain to me about her morning sickness.  Yea...that brightened my night.  :-(
  • Whenever I get a sponsored ad on fb about babys or baby related I mark it as offensive Surprise
  • imageLaTi07:

I work in accounting at a law firm and had to open up 2 new client numbers for the same freaking client, but the attorney wanted them separate. Since we do our numbers alphabetically by client name, the 2 new files are not sequential in order. The legal assistant just called me and said how inconvient it was going to be for them, blah blah blah. I told her "Sorry, you wanted two numbers, this is how we do it" and did NOT feel bad about it all. Could I have forced the 2 numbers to be in order? Yeah. Am I going to? No. Two weeks ago...I would have done it.

Amen....you tell them to go pound sand.

DC:#1 10/2006 born at 40 weeks (33 weeks PTL)
    DC#2 born silent at 22 weeks 1.11.11
    Dc#3 born vbac 1/2012 <bra DC#4 born VBAC 3/2014
  • I'm judgmental.

A friend from back home just announced her pregnancy on FB.  Her life is a soap opera.  She was dating Boy #1- he left to go on a church mission and she secretly started dating Boy #2 who was Boy #1's brother.  She ends up pregnant and they get married a week after it comes out she's KU.  She just announced Baby #2 on FB and I openly wondered to a mutual friend that is was strange she was pregnant again since I assumed they only got married because she was KU in the first place. Oh and did I mention Boy #2 she married is only 19 currently.  He was barely 18 with Baby #1.  

I'm probably going to hell for being so judgmental... 

BFP 6/20/10 1st M/C- 7/3/10~ 6 w 1 d
    BFP 9/13/10- Chemical Pregnancy discovered 9/16/10
    BFP 2/23/11 EDD 2nd M/C 3/20/10~ 7 w 6 d
    BFP 9/17/11- Twins! Alice Nichole 5/15/12 Colette Parker 5/15/12
  • I ate cookies while I watched DH do P90X.  But I had worked out earlier so maybe that makes it a little better...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagenekillo:
    Whenever I get a sponsored ad on fb about babys or baby related I mark it as offensive Surprise

hahaha.  I do this too! 

BFP 6/20/10 1st M/C- 7/3/10~ 6 w 1 d
    BFP 9/13/10- Chemical Pregnancy discovered 9/16/10
    BFP 2/23/11 EDD 2nd M/C 3/20/10~ 7 w 6 d
    BFP 9/17/11- Twins! Alice Nichole 5/15/12 Colette Parker 5/15/12
  • imageJilly8384:

I wanted to say something really snarky to her as she ate her Subway sandwich and drank her soda today at lunch. 

I want to do this at work when I see pregnant women ordering rare steaks!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

image Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP 11/23/10 MMC @ 7w3d Discovered @ 10w2d D&C 1/12/11

BFP 7/6/11 Our Lucky Charm born 3/5/12
  • I woke up this morning not feeling well. I tried to call in to work but couldn't get anyone to cover my shift. They let me go home early anyway. I was probably feeling well enough at that point to just stay at work, but I didn't stay. I'm calling it a mental health day. : )

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

image Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP 11/23/10 MMC @ 7w3d Discovered @ 10w2d D&C 1/12/11

BFP 7/6/11 Our Lucky Charm born 3/5/12
  • imagenekillo:
    Whenever I get a sponsored ad on fb about babys or baby related I mark it as offensive Surprise

I love this and I think I will do this as well!

• imageJThomas221:
    imageJilly8384:

i dont get it. whats wrong with subway and a soda, aside from maybe cutting back on sodas?

i made a pan of brownies, and only two were left by the time anyone showed up Embarrassed 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    mc 11/17/10 at 7wk3d EDD July 4, 2011 always missed: Michael
    cp 5/12/11 EDD: January 19, 2012 here for just a moment: Gabriel

BFP 6-8-11 Lil Otis, 9dpo: 64, 11dpo: 156, 13dpo: 357, 15dpo: 803, 17dpo: 1483

FEB 2012 CHATROOM

VOTE on my Name List
  • morkmork member
    I'm sitting at the bar with my friend Blue Moon. I thought about not drinking because I really want to know my *real* temp tomorrow to see if I Oed today. Wanting a drink outweighed the temping. At least I'll have future temps to reference. And, I rode my bike, that's something good. ((feeling guilty))
    Mama to 5 angel babies, 1 rainbow baby, and 2 more angel babies. 
    My beautiful Ella/ToT arrived 10/10/12. 
  • morkmork member
    imagejessieLMK:
    imageJThomas221:
    imageJilly8384:

i dont get it. whats wrong with subway and a soda, aside from maybe cutting back on sodas?

i made a pan of brownies, and only two were left by the time anyone showed up Embarrassed 

You're not supposed to eat lunch meats while KU.
    Mama to 5 angel babies, 1 rainbow baby, and 2 more angel babies. 
    My beautiful Ella/ToT arrived 10/10/12. 
  • I have been getting more "baby" emails the last couple days and it's making me start to think it's a sign. (sigh) I don't even have confirmation I O'd yet via temps. Ugh

And I'm hoping to get out of a baby shower next weekend for a close friend of DH by going to Disneyland w/ mom,sis but that means my BIL will also be there and not sure I can handle a 6-7hr car ride with him without being knocked out. 

• imagemork:
    imagejessieLMK:
    imageJThomas221:
    imageJilly8384:

oh, why?

my future child is totally going to owe me for a lack of lunch meat for 9 months! 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    mc 11/17/10 at 7wk3d EDD July 4, 2011 always missed: Michael
    cp 5/12/11 EDD: January 19, 2012 here for just a moment: Gabriel

BFP 6-8-11 Lil Otis, 9dpo: 64, 11dpo: 156, 13dpo: 357, 15dpo: 803, 17dpo: 1483

FEB 2012 CHATROOM

VOTE on my Name List
  • imagejessieLMK:
    imagemork:
    imagejessieLMK:
    imageJThomas221:
    imageJilly8384:

oh, why?

my future child is totally going to owe me for a lack of lunch meat for 9 months! 

Lunch meat can possibly contain listeria which is bad.  I was never too concerned about it.  I pretty much lived on Subway my first pregnancy since it was the only thing that was appealing to me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"