Nurseries and Baby Gear

show me your...

bassinets, cradles, moses baskets, co-sleepers. What you plan you baby sleeping in when they come home from the hospital!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: show me your...

•  We got a baby bay. It's like a co sleeper but it's the German version (we live in Luxembourg). 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 8.25.16 AM
  • Bassinet for us.  It was a hand me down from a friend and is in perfect condition and free. 

If I had picked my own, I probably would've chosen one that allowed for rocking.  I do like that this has wheels so I can move baby around the house with me if I need to without waking him.

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3977467

Missed m/c 11.09 | Missed m/c 3.10 | We miss you & love you so.
    ~ ~ ~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Formerly toddandjulie
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMouseInLux:

We got a baby bay. It's like a co sleeper but it's the German version (we live in Luxembourg). 

I just want to say, that this is amazing. I wish i had it when my LO was a baby.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • We have a Arms Reach mini co sleeper, but I set it up as a bassinet (ie. not attached to my bed at all).
    Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • imageUGAbride:
    We have a Arms Reach mini co sleeper, but I set it up as a bassinet (ie. not attached to my bed at all).

we have this, but will be attaching it to the bed.

• DS went right into his crib. 

• We tried using the bassinet of our PnP - but DD ultimately did better in her crib.  We struggled for 4 weeks with the bassinet - many sleepless nights, often getting up to let her sleep on our chest while the other person got some rest.
  • Sorry, I don't have a better picture of it, DS slept there for about a month and a half (until he started sttn) and then we transitioned him to his crib in his room

It was right by my side of the bed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"