Northern California Babies
Options

Poll-Name something positive

My quote for the week is "Joy is always possible." 

Keeping with that theme, I thought perhaps we could all name something positive, joyous, something that makes us happy or makes us smile, etc.  Big Smile

Go!

Re: Poll-Name something positive

• Options
    Palindromes make me smile.  Just reminds me that everything has a balance - front to back.
  • Options

This one always makes me smile

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Spring mornings like today make me smile.  When I'm walking to work and the air is crisp, sky is blue, people are lingering outside with their coffees before going up to work... that makes me smile.  :)  

Also when *just the right song* plays on the radio.  I turn it up and sing along if I can -mumbling at the parts I don't know.  That always makes me smile. 

• Options
    The smell of suntan lotion.  I takes me to the beach every time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The support that one can get from this board is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! Brings tears of joy to my eyes every time I think about it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Raspberries make me happy.

Here's one that makes me smile....Last night DH was feeding DS in the high chair, I was partially making our dinner, partially hanging out with the boys and on the laptop. I played the video of the twin babies having a two minute conversation (tell me you've seen this)....DS starts totally talking to the video on the laptop...like he completely understands what they are saying and wants to be part of the conversation. Soooo funny. DH and I were cracking up.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

How about the fact that my little guy slept through the night for the first time in his almost 9 month life. I am over the moon happy! And I'm not talking about that stupid "5 hours is STTN" crap, I'm talking the full night, almost 12 hours straight!! I could die I'm so happy!

Other things that make me happy... chocolate, wine, sunshine, hugs and kisses from my LO. Making G laugh so hard he can barely catch his breath. Sitting in the park on a sunny day. Snuggling by the fire on a rainy day.

• Options
    DH is home!!!
    Greyson Ray ~ July 31 2006 | WinterRose Elizabeth ~ April 28th 2010 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    The Blog | BirthbyKellyM
  • Options

Watching DS laugh at DD makes me really, really happy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageAnyaBella:

How about the fact that my little guy slept through the night for the first time in his almost 9 month life. I am over the moon happy! And I'm not talking about that stupid "5 hours is STTN" crap, I'm talking the full night, almost 12 hours straight!! I could die I'm so happy!

This makes me happy too!  Way to go G!!!

• Options

Go to my mom's house yesterday and saw these delicious thighs - I about died!

• Options

My orange trees (all 3) are blossoming right now and the windows are all open and I'm thinking my house smells better than any candle could smell.

Also, my cats are hunting flies. This is always amusing.

• Options
    My spotlessly clean house is making me smile, and even more so because I didn't have to clean it! The cleaners came today and I didn't leave like I usually do - I stayed at home and took care of other things that needed to get done. Dividing and conquering is the way to go!
  • Options
    CelynCelyn member
    Ryan helping me move dirt from the pile delivered this morning into the garden box in back.  I need to get a photo of him with his kid-sized wheelbarrow :)
  • Options
    My husband, wildflowers in bloom, flying kites!
  • Options
    This might be a given, but my daughter brings me so much happiness and makes me smile. It's just icing on the cake for me when I see her sleeping on DH. My heart melts.
  • Options
    Getting 2 hrs kid-free time today to grab a bite to eat, get a haircut (with an amazing scalp massage to boot) and enjoy my latte in peace. :)
  • Options
    Realizing that I didn't need the sweater I had on today - that my son is in shorts and that my daughter didn't need her leggings.  The sky is blue...the windows are open...and the house is getting clean.
    Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    My first spring flowers are starting to pop up, from a wild seed mix from our wedding.
  • Options
    Love, love, LOVE the change in weather...I am such a warm weather girl and I always get this feeling of excitement like something good is going to happen when the weather changes to spring and summer. Dance...today was a good day at the studio. I felt energized and reminded myself why I love what I do!
    Dancing Through Life
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married August 22, 2009-TTC #1 since 1/11
    Dx PCOS and Hypothyroidism in 2004, SA 5/11-Excellent!
    Cycle #1-6-Anovulatory:(
    Cycle #7-metformin+clomid+acupuncture-BFP!!!
    Beta#1(16dpo)-101, Beta#2(18dpo)-240, Beta#3(22dpo)-1,255
    EDD 10-28-12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"