1st Trimester
Options

Constant wetness

Ever since my BFP on Monday I've been feeling constant wetness down there. Sort of like the feeling I get when AF is coming, but not quite. It's always just a clear, almost slippery discharge. I'm probably worrying over nothing, but I have to ask has anyone experienced this?
DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Constant wetness

• Options
    That was me my entire first pregnancy.  Nothing to worry about.  It's just your body making sure no bacteria gets to the baby.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Yep. I've had this since 10 DPO. It's normal.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Ahh, the pregnancy snail trail.  I went through 3-4 pantyliners a day when I was pg with DD.  Good times.

In other words, normal.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    DMoney will be a kickass big sister
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    a book i picked up that has really good week by week stuff said that heavier discharge is normal throughout pregnancy.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker White Knot

• Options
    It gets heavier the farther you are in your pregnancy. Stock up on liners mama! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had a lot of wetness between 4th and 5th week. It was almost like I was peeing it out when I sat on a toilet. Sorry for TMI. Embarrassed
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Well, this is good to know. Thanks, ladies! Nothing that I've read so far said that I should expect a tropical rain forest. Indifferent
    DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageJanimal:

Ahh, the pregnancy snail trail.  I went through 3-4 pantyliners a day when I was pg with DD.  Good times.

In other words, normal.

Ahh, I haven't seen that term in quite a while. Definitely stock up on the liners!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageJanimal:

Ahh, the pregnancy snail trail. 

lol eww. but that is totally what it's like for me!! 

Meagan and Travis
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 2/27/11 Missed M/C 4/2/11
    BFP 6/8/11 Delilah Rae born February 17, 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yep, I've got it too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers daisypath PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Unexplained infertility HSG-clear, DH SA-Great 3 cycles Clomid TI with OB/GYN Switched to RE Jan2011 Feb2011 100mg Clomid + trigger + #1 IUI=BFN Mar. 12,2011 100mg Clomid + Estradiol + #2 IUI BFP 3/20/11, Beta #1 12dpiui 174, Beta #2 17dpiui 1660, Beta #3 21dpiui 6687 image
  • Options
    I had that with my previous pregnancy, and it's in full effect again. Pantyliners have become a must because I can't stand that "wet and leaking" feeling.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (uREA)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"