March 2011 Moms

Throwing myself a pity party...

My poor DH has a seizure disorder and is on medicine that is supposed to keep him from having them but it decided not to work Monday night and he had a seizure. Because of this his Dr doesn't want him to be alone with the baby and says he needs to make sure he gets a good nights sleep every night because sleep deprivation might've brought on the seizure.

So now on top of being terribly worried about my husband and taking care of him I also have to take care of the baby alone. He's also in law school so he spends most nights when he gets home studying. 

I know it's not his fault and he can't do anything to change it but I'm so tired and I miss my husband at night! The bed is so lonely without him! Meh I'm grumpy and need a nap.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Throwing myself a pity party...

• I'm sorry you're going through that.  I have a totally random question for you: does your husband go to UC?
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • No, we just moved to NC. He goes to Wake Forest but we do know a few people who go UC!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Gotcha.  I was just wondering because I saw your location listed as Cincinnati and my husband is studying law at UC and I thought, how funny would it be if our husbands knew each other.

My husband is juggling work and school, too, and it's tough on him, but he's been managing it really well and he has his priorities in order.  He's really good about keeping school,work, and home life separate so that our time together is seldom interrupted by him needing to study or write papers.  Though he will be bringing some work to the hospital, just on the off chance that there would be some downtime while I'm sleeping or something.  Personally I don't think he'll be touching his computer while we're there, but if it makes him feel better it can't hurt to bring it along!

You two will figure it out!  Best of luck!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"