Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Truly insane amount of PsIP: Our NOLA vaca!

We were in New Orleans this weekend, getting together with some friends of mine from college (I went to Tulane).  Here are Beanpics at the Louisiana welcome center, the Audubon zoo and aquarium, a couple of local eateries, the streetcar, and Jackson square.  It was a blast, and it really energized me to up our savings attempts so we can move back asap!
imageimageimageimage  image  imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Truly insane amount of PsIP: Our NOLA vaca!

• Options
    Very nice.
  • Options
    Very cute, looks like you (and Bean) had fun.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Looks like a blast
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    very cute!  It makes me want to go back so bad!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    So so cute! NO is awesome. I LOVE the last pic of your DS looking at the fish. The one that has lots of blue. LOVE IT!

• Options
    ablouablou member

imagebabyxmas:
    So so cute! NO is awesome. I LOVE the last pic of your DS looking at the fish. The one that has lots of blue. LOVE IT!

He had so much fun at the Aquarium.  I lived in NOLA for 5 years, but never did the family thing there.  It's a GREAT place for a family vacation. 

• Options
    Great photos!
  • Options
    Aww I see Camellia Grill and is that the Rue on South Carrolton?  Tulane Law grad here -- DH is from NOLA so we're back a lot but we rarely eat out anymore since we're at the ILs.  Looks like a fun trip.
  • Options
    It looks like ya'll had a good trip. We live on the northshore. We are going to the zoo on Sunday! You pics made me excited. This will be out 2nd trip to the zoo and are hoping now that DS is a little older he will like it better. It may help that we are bring along a few cousins (4 other boys all under5!)
                    Our Blessing From God Through Adoption
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                   Our Blessing After TTC for 6 Years (natural birth!)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                             EBFing, CDing, BWing, SAHM
  • Options
    The pictures are great!  Thanks for sharing.  Also, super jealous about Bean getting beignets (sp?) at Cafe Dumond!  Nothing better than that place!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"