2nd Trimester

Dang dog...

Something just scared him and he jumped on my stomach. He was so fast I couldn't react to protect myself. Hopefully everything is fine. He only weighs about 35 lbs so I'm thinking I'm fine. I still feel the baby moving around, so I think he just got woken up from a nap!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Dang dog...

• I'm sure LO is fine.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagehepcats:
    I'm sure LO is fine.

This. My aunts have a larger than normal German Shepard that thinks she's a lap dog. She likes to plop down rather heavily on you the second you try to get off the couch. I called my dr when I had some mild cramps after that, but LO's healthy as ever. Hope this helps ^_^ 

February 19, 2010- BFP! March 14, 2010- M/C January 17, 2011- BFP! April 26th, 2011- It's a boy! Due September 20, 2011 May 2, 2011- Confirmed Gastroschisis August 7, 2011- Labor begins August 12, 2011- Max is born October 4, 2011- Max comes home!

image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the reassurance. I'm sure everything is fine...just scared me! I go into the doctor next week anyways.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have 2 sons who weigh about that and my stomach gets jumped on way too often.  Everything seems to be fine.  Baby is well protected in there. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • My 28 lb, 2-yr-old DS jumps on my tummy a lot. I try to shield it, but sometimes it's like living with a wild pony. lol!

My baby is doing great. These are things I would have worried about the first time, but now it just seems pretty normal, you know? They baby is really, really protected in there.

• I'm sure everything is fine, but I worry about that too! My dogs are only 11 and 14 pounds, but I feel like I'm guarding my stomach from them all the time. You never know when that surprise jump is going to happen!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My 100 lb german shepherd jumped on my bed yesterday and grazed my belly. Even though it was just a graze, that is a big d*mn dog! No cramping no bleeding and I feel fine. This is my first though so I tend to worry about everything. I need to be more careful with him I guess.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"