Washington Babies

TotSpot Groupon

59% discount - one month unlimited for $35.

Newlyweds since 2007

Re: TotSpot Groupon

• Do people really pay $70/mo to go there?  $35 still seems outrageous foe what it is.
  • imagepreston18:
    Do people really pay $70/mo to go there?  $35 still seems outrageous foe what it is.

I was thinking the same thing.

• Loading the player...
  • imagemishquiche:

imagepreston18:
    Do people really pay $70/mo to go there?  $35 still seems outrageous foe what it is.

I was thinking the same thing.

They charge PER hour. which adds up quick.  But yeah even $35 seems like a lot.  The new "Kidz N coffee" Little Bean Coffee Co charges $5 a kid just for entry, not per hour.  Which really saves!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I haven't been to Tot Spot for a couple years (went during that first year with DS several times though) and I stopped because there were broken toys left in the play area every time and it didn't seem clean.  Is it any different now?  I also saw my share of sick/snotty kids there.  I loved the idea of it, but it seemed about as relaxing as going to the free mall play area (= germ factory and too many kids).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagem&m823:
    I haven't been to Tot Spot for a couple years (went during that first year with DS several times though) and I stopped because there were broken toys left in the play area every time and it didn't seem clean.  Is it any different now?  I also saw my share of sick/snotty kids there.  I loved the idea of it, but it seemed about as relaxing as going to the free mall play area (= germ factory and too many kids).

I have only been there 2 or 3 times, and it was the same.  Yucky kids, noone in there really playing with them, which is what your paying for right?  Dirty, broken toys; not worth it to me.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagem&m823:
    I haven't been to Tot Spot for a couple years (went during that first year with DS several times though) and I stopped because there were broken toys left in the play area every time and it didn't seem clean.  Is it any different now?  I also saw my share of sick/snotty kids there.  I loved the idea of it, but it seemed about as relaxing as going to the free mall play area (= germ factory and too many kids).

The photos on the website look better than when I wsa there last over 2 years ago.

We're Twirl Cafe fans. They have happy hour.  And serve wine.  And are on the same block as Menchie's.  Win. Win. Win!

• imagepreston18:

imagem&m823:

The photos on the website look better than when I wsa there last over 2 years ago.

We're Twirl Cafe fans. They have happy hour.  And serve wine.  And are on the same block as Menchie's.  Win. Win. Win!

Wine?  Now you're talkin!

• I wanted to love the Tot Spot.  I just didn't.  And I can't believe people will pay that hourly rate for basically nothing.  When I was there the "attendant" that was supposed to help the kids so you could sit back and relax basically did nothing.  There was like one person in that pit of 300 kids.  The place was dirty too.   I would hope they've upgraded it at some point.  And if they have, I'd try again.  Like I said, I really wanted to like it.  But just couldn't.  

I need to go look up these other places... I bet they're not near me though huh??  :(   

• Ewww, sorry, I didn't know it was bad.
    Newlyweds since 2007
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"