Washington Babies

Thankful Thursday!

What are you thankful for today?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Thankful Thursday!

• I am thankful that C's drs are being very proactive about his loss of language skills. They actually think he may have a hearing issue. I am thankful our little getaway to Great Wolf Lodge is a mere 2 weeks away!
  • I'm thankful for naptime and that so far B doesn't seem to have caught my cold.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageckmommy:
    I am thankful that C's drs are being very proactive about his loss of language skills. They actually think he may have a hearing issue. I am thankful our little getaway to Great Wolf Lodge is a mere 2 weeks away!

I have been meaning to ask you this, I am glad to hear things are progressing in a positive manner with his dr's!  Keep me posted.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So thankful to hear LO's hb, and that it's nice and strong.  I am also for my hubby, working his tail off, even with pneumonia.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm thankful I got a raise today.  And it's retroactive to 2/6, so next week will be liek a mini bonus.
  • Thankful I am off work in 30 mins and off tomorrow with Hudson! (even though I was supposed to be off today too .. )

Thankful my brother is getting some MUCH needed help..and praying he sticks with the program and gets moved to a good facility soon..

Thankful vacation is less than 3 weeks away .. I need to get away BAD ..

• That I have about 19 days left. I have a dresser on the way that DHs aunt bought and I'm going to my friends house tonight to do some baby laundry.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • I'm thankful that I am enjoying a coffee and a cupcake at hello cupcake while my mom watches the kidlets!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • I am thankful for my job and a program I am involved in which just got me the City Mini stroller for FREE!!!  I am so excited for it to arrive!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagettgcole:

imageckmommy:
    I am thankful that C's drs are being very proactive about his loss of language skills. They actually think he may have a hearing issue. I am thankful our little getaway to Great Wolf Lodge is a mere 2 weeks away!

I have been meaning to ask you this, I am glad to hear things are progressing in a positive manner with his dr's!  Keep me posted.

Definately! Honestly the appointment went really well. They have seen him when he was talking so they knew something was up. He is developmentally on track everywhere else and his behavior is the same so they are leaning towards a hearing complication. He has a hearing test scheduled in three weeks.
  • Gracie is smiling! And I think she just did a sleep giggle Big Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• TGIASB.  Thank God It's Almost Spring Break.  I'd love to be travelling someplace warm, but I'll take the break anyways. 

Super excited to have some playdates, too!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am thankful for all my friends and family who excited about our LO and throwing us a baby shower this weekend and next.  I feel so blessed! Big Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I'm thankful that I haven't been back to L&D for monitoring since Saturday.  I'm also thankful for getting things off of our to-do lists, over the last week or so.

I'm thankful that the full glass of water I just spilled (darn clumsiness) only landed on my feet and the floor, and missed the laptop and the power strip just a few inches away.

Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • I haven't mentioned this before, but I'm thankful my dad is recovering quickly from his angiogram and having stent put in, on Tuesday.  He went from an abnormal stress test before a surgery to finding out he's had a heart attack some time in the last couple years (no one knew).  He's eaten pretty poorly his whole life, if given the chance, but he actually has a surprisingly good attitude about the required changes to his diet and exercise now.  I'm thankful there was something that could be done about his (previously unknown) heart condition!

• I'm thankful IVF Meds are only 3/4 as expensive as we were told and as we'd planned, leaving us with less out of pocket than we thought we'd have to pay. 

BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12
  • imageWatchPot:
    I'm thankful IVF Meds are only 3/4 as expensive as we were told and as we'd planned, leaving us with less out of pocket than we thought we'd have to pay.

Glad to hear that!  Our costs were at the lower end of the suggested costs, but 3/4 of what you expected is great.  Just emailed you, too! :-)

• That dh's friend is actually coming to this side of town to hang out with us tonight. He always wants to meet downtown, and I do not.

• I am thankful that DH finally got tickets to see Wicked. He doesn't know I know, but I just pulled the envelope with the tickets in it out of the mailbox and did a little dance. I've been asking for tickets for almost a year, when they announced it was coming to the Hult Center here in Eugene and I'm so glad that he saw how badly I've been wanting to see it. I'm going to pretend that I didn't know what they were and be excited since I'm not sure if they were supposed to be a surprise or not. :-)
    photo 2d6f681a-40e8-42e5-a771-5a26c7ad29fe_zpsdce5d654.jpg Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • LO and hubby's good health...Spring Break...Lunch and an afternoon with my awesome girlfriends...a job that I love, even when I want to strangle some of my students Wink

• I an thankful that my DH was finally put on fulltime rather than cotract work as of today. It's nice now that he gets holidays, sick days etc paif for. 

I am thankful that we are going land hunting tomorrow! We have found the display of our dream home, now just need to find land to build it on.

I am thankful for the weekend!!!

collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"