Trying to Get Pregnant

HI!

Hey all...I am Tracey =)  I am new to the bump board but not to the knot or the nest...but I feel its now the time to introduce myself to this world!

My husband and I get married July 31, 2010 and he has a wonderful 8 year old daughter and we are ready to start trying for our own =)  I hope to make some new friends to go through this process with!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
BabyFetus Ticker
Photobucket

Re: HI!

• Hi & Welcome!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome! Lots of ladies use fertilityfriend.com to keep track of our cycles (ticker in the bottom of most of our siggys). The Bump tickers are not accurate. It is also a great resource to learn about your cycles and body. GL!
    History: Dx homozygous MTHRF gene mutation 11/2010 | Dx Mild Hypothyroidism 5/2011 
    Cycle #1 - BFP 1/15/11 ended in cp 1/20/11 | Cycle #6 - BFP 6/24/11 - m/c at 9 weeks 8/1/11 
    Cycle #1 after m/c - BFP 10/2/11 - EDD June 14, 2012 
    Betas at 15 dpo: 331; at 17 dpo: 934 
    Baby E born at 37 weeks on May 23, 2012!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome and good luck!
    Double the love
    photo Eastercollage_zps0735f04a.jpg
    7/30/12 - B/G twins born at 33w4d due to PPROM
  • Welcome & good luck!!!!!
  • Welcome! You guys look like a super cute couple! It reminds me of me and my husband, he's tall, you're short, he's got the big bushy beard and a 8 year old daughter (mine has a 7 year old one from a previous relationship :) )

There's a lot to learn here, and a lot of great information. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Welcome! Good luck!
    Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Hi Tracey! Welcome! I am semi-new here myself.  I would recommend reading the newbie info at the top of the page and checking out fertilityfriend.com.  Both are great sources of info.  I hope your stay here is short and sweet! GL!!!
  • Welcome! I hope your stay is short and sweet!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Expecting #2 In June 2014
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Welcome and best of luck to you! 

• Welcome and good luck!
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Welcome! I'm new here too and I second (and third lol) what everyone has said about reading the newbie info and fertilityfriend.com and also remembering that there is a glossary on the left hand side at the bottom of the page for all the code words going on around here! GL!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicTTC #1 since April '11.- BFP 7/3/11! - EDD 3/13/12 - Dean born 3/15/12! - Lovely Labor Buddies with PsychGirl33!! <3 </br> Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Welcome and good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 0015-1
  • Hi and good luck! It's nice to "meet" you!
    Little Squish #1, 3.25.12

Little Squish #2 Due 10.9.15
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"