TTC After a Loss

Anyone still up?

Im havning trouble sleeping now. Sigh.

BFP#1 11.19.10 Missed MC 01.10.11 Sam & Alex
BFP#2 05.08.11 Birthday 1.11.12 Peyton
BFP#3 06.10.12 Birthday 2.14.13-Cooper Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Congrats to my buddy Ambs21! Welcome to the world Audrey!
Congrats to my buddy Mork! Welcome sweet E!

Re: Anyone still up?

• I'm still up! It's not even 10:00 here yet. I'm just watching The Mentalist and listening to my dogs snore!
    Missed M/C 11/5/2010 @ 5 weeks, 3 days* D&C 12/3/2010 at 9 weeks, 3 days
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Oh I love hearing mine snore! Its so cute!

BFP#3 06.10.12 Birthday 2.14.13-Cooper Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • im here, as usual!

i really should go to bed since i have to leave at 7am for a semi-important doctor appointment, but i fell asleep while procrastinating on my homework, so im wide awake!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    mc 11/17/10 at 7wk3d EDD July 4, 2011 always missed: Michael
    cp 5/12/11 EDD: January 19, 2012 here for just a moment: Gabriel

BFP 6-8-11 Lil Otis, 9dpo: 64, 11dpo: 156, 13dpo: 357, 15dpo: 803, 17dpo: 1483

FEB 2012 CHATROOM

VOTE on my Name List
  • imageMuffinhb:
    Oh I love hearing mine snore! Its so cute!

Mine are two yellow labs....it's about as cute as the FI snoring! lol

• imagestyme46:

imageMuffinhb:

Andplusalso, it's super windy here so I'm listening to the wind blow. I thought our high wind warning was over at 6:00, so why is it still so dang windy?

• imagestyme46:
    imagestyme46:

imageMuffinhb:

Andplusalso, it's super windy here so I'm listening to the wind blow. I thought our high wind warning was over at 6:00, so why is it still so dang windy?

Oh yes we have 1 yellow lab who snores like a train and 2 mixs that snore as well! We have wind 24/7 so its a very odd day if there is no wind!

• imagejessieLMK:

im here, as usual!

i really should go to bed since i have to leave at 7am for a semi-important doctor appointment, but i fell asleep while procrastinating on my homework, so im wide awake!

Yuck homework!

• I am here too. Looking at Jessie's siggy pic and trying not to drool....mmmm...peanut butter cups....mmmmmm

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• imagexnbride:
    I am here too. Looking at Jessie's siggy pic and trying not to drool....mmmm...peanut butter cups....mmmmmm

they are actually chocolater-covered oreos! 

FEB 2012 CHATROOM

VOTE on my Name List
  • I'm here too now
  • imagejessieLMK:

imagexnbride:
    I am here too. Looking at Jessie's siggy pic and trying not to drool....mmmm...peanut butter cups....mmmmmm

LOL--I see what I want to see. Since I don't really like oreos I am going to pretend they are peanut butter cups.

Ladies...s/o yummy desserts-what is your favorite? 

Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• imagetiffany119:
    I'm here too now

What kind of dog is that? Super cute. 

• I am here! I have been gone ALL day!

I have short term memory loss. Do not take it personally if I do not remember you right away.
    No longer trying to conceive at all.
    BFP #1 12/1/02 DD born 7/25/03 
    BFP #2 7/23/10 EDD 3/30/11 m/c 8/17/10 We will always miss you Angelique Marie! 
     BFP #3 4.13.11 EDD 12.18.11 m/c 5/13/11 d&c 5/18/11 We will always miss you Sprout Ryker! 
     Lucky Lee (furbaby) born 1.29.12 
     Midnight Marie (furbaby) born 7.4.12 passed for unknown reasons 9.19.12 Missing my jumping bean. 
    image image
    image image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    ♥♥ Pg/PAL Welcome! ♥♥ 
    http://indulgy.com/post/4gbObIOiC1/bazinga
  • imagexnbride:
    imagejessieLMK:

imagexnbride:

LOL--I see what I want to see. Since I don't really like oreos I am going to pretend they are peanut butter cups.

Cheesecake!

• imagexnbride:

imagetiffany119:
    I'm here too now

What kind of dog is that? Super cute. 

He's a Jack Russell/Yorkie mix - he's the perfect mix for us (DH wanted a Jack, I wanted a Yorkie). He's just the best. Right now, I have the laptop on my lap, he's laying on my legs with his chin rested on the top of the screen falling asleep. But then when I start typing he wakes up. I can tell he wants to snuggle on my tummy but oh well.

• imagexnbride:
    imagejessieLMK:

imagexnbride:

Ice cream? I have a lot of fav desserts!

I have short term memory loss. Do not take it personally if I do not remember you right away.
     BFP #3 4.13.11 EDD 12.18.11 m/c 5/13/11 d&c 5/18/11 We will always miss you Sprout Ryker! 
     Midnight Marie (furbaby) born 7.4.12 passed for unknown reasons 9.19.12 Missing my jumping bean. 
    image image
    image image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    ♥♥ Pg/PAL Welcome! ♥♥ 
  • imagexnbride:
    imagejessieLMK:

imagexnbride:

sweet lips!!! my absolute favorite "dessert"!

they are a 30 pack of fruity/chocolaty/downright delicious lip gloss/balm. but i only ever have it when me and hubs are together, its no fun without another pair of lips! 

my favorite solo dessert: brownie fudge sundae! 

FEB 2012 CHATROOM

VOTE on my Name List
  • imagexnbride:
    imagejessieLMK:

imagexnbride:

Tonight at the grocery store I saw these frozen Reese's things - I couldn't tell you exactly what they are because I FORCED myself not to look more than my glance, but the looked kind of like a Klondike type thing. It took ALL my will power not to grab them! I die for Reeeeeeeese's!!!! Angel

• Oooh I'm here too! I would have joined earlier but I was entranced by Grey's (I'm in AZ so it's only 9:15 here). I don't know if I could pick a favorite dessert I like a lot of different sweets. But I did just finish eating a peach cobbler with ice cream. I told DH if he went to the store and bought some frozen fruit I'd makie cobbler..... didn't think he'd actually go :-p

• imageMrsRiceARoni:

Oooh I'm here too! I would have joined earlier but I was entranced by Grey's (I'm in AZ so it's only 9:15 here). I don't know if I could pick a favorite dessert I like a lot of different sweets. But I did just finish eating a peach cobbler with ice cream. I told DH if he went to the store and bought some frozen fruit I'd makie cobbler..... didn't think he'd actually go :-p

I used to think that as well! I have now learned when it comes to sweets he is more then willing to go get everything to make it!

• morkmork member
    I'm in AZ too. Only 9:19. What's up ladies?
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mama to 5 angel babies, 1 rainbow baby, and 2 more angel babies. 
    My beautiful Ella/ToT arrived 10/10/12. 
  • imageMuffinhb:
    imageMrsRiceARoni:

Oooh I'm here too! I would have joined earlier but I was entranced by Grey's (I'm in AZ so it's only 9:15 here). I don't know if I could pick a favorite dessert I like a lot of different sweets. But I did just finish eating a peach cobbler with ice cream. I told DH if he went to the store and bought some frozen fruit I'd makie cobbler..... didn't think he'd actually go :-p

I used to think that as well! I have now learned when it comes to sweets he is more then willing to go get everything to make it!

Hahahaha my DH will usually run to the store for ingredients for sweet stuff too! Stick out tongue

• I am angry at myself for asking the question.

::runs off to the kitchen to find something tasty::

• I want CHOCOLATE!!!!! lol

ETA: I just remembered we have cheesecake swirl brownies! Big Smile

• This is what I decided on.....oh so tasty

• imagetiffany119:
    imageMuffinhb:
    imageMrsRiceARoni:

Hahahaha my DH will usually run to the store for ingredients for sweet stuff too! Stick out tongue

sh*t, hubs would probably run to the store for toothpicks if I asked! for sweets, he'd leave in pajamas! 

FEB 2012 CHATROOM

VOTE on my Name List
  • morkmork member
    Anyone want to hear a true confession that's killing me?
  • imagemork:
    Anyone want to hear a true confession that's killing me?

Do tell! We won't judge!

• Yes Mork...do tell...

• morkmork member
    My son should be turning 18 this year. I had a m/c a long time ago. I had no idea what it really meant at the time. I was too young to get it. Now I do.
  • imagemork:
    My son should be turning 18 this year. I had a m/c a long time ago. I had no idea what it really meant at the time. I was too young to get it. Now I do.

*big hugs* I am sorry lady

image image
    image image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    ♥♥ Pg/PAL Welcome! ♥♥ 
  • imagemork:

Oh hun, that is tough. I am so very sorry. Big hugs.

• morkmork member
    imageDCWJes:

imagemork:

Thanks. And I'm sorry to be such a downer. It's just been on my mind lately.
  • morkmork member
    Random comment to break the tension: I've never noticed how thin my ankles look in those shoes! Excellent! Maybe I should wear them more often. (Yes, I'm deflecting.)
  • imagemork:
    imageDCWJes:

imagemork:

So sorry! :(

• so sorry!  big hugs!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • hi ladies....

dessert... you guys are killling.. so good!!  cheesecake, ice cream, choco/covered oreos!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemork:
    imageDCWJes:

imagemork:

Don't worry about it, we all have our moments.

image image
    image image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    ♥♥ Pg/PAL Welcome! ♥♥ 
  • DH just noticed Humphrey, and what he's doing.....  DH told me I'm getting a little wierd with my bumping... haha maybe I shouldn't encourage him to sit so close tome on the couch...
  • imageDCWJes:
    imagemork:
    imageDCWJes:

imagemork:

Don't worry about it, we all have our moments.

my mom should have turned 60 in a couple weeks, so don't worry, i will pick up the downer torch shortly

FEB 2012 CHATROOM

VOTE on my Name List
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"