May 2011 Moms
Options

1st really warm day of the season

Last week we had torrential downpour and fierce winds. Today, we get a lovely temp in the high 70's/low 80's.

I'm SO happy for the warm weather, but...

My feet feel like overcooked sausages!

Btw, pregnancy is the best excuse to wear flip flops to work. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 1st really warm day of the season

• Options
    it is 93 here in Southern california today! I'm glad the weather is changing but it made me so thankful that I'm haivng a May baby and won't have to be pregnant during the HOT summer!!!
    photo c27c4a76-6351-4ead-85d2-b18a046f41d4_zpsf0635b7f.jpg
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    We had some beautiful warm days a few weeks ago.  Now its cool and rainy again. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yesterday was the first day I had sausage feet and cankles. The temperature rose drastically from last week which is nice, except for the swelling. My boss told me it is okay to wear flip flops to work since nothing else fits comfortably anymore.
    DD1: May 2011
    DD2: February 2014

• Options
    It is gorgeous here in Northern California!  I am loving it.  Except I could really use a margarita;)
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Jealous of all you warm weather girls. It's supposed to snow tonight here in Jersey! This winter needs to end =(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    it was a hot 95 today.. suppose to be 97 tomorrow, not ready for summer so soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I guess I'm the lil rain cloud!!! I do NOT do HOT well .. and I'm not allowed to dress casual at work :(

Today was YUCKY for me here in Northern Cali. TOO HOT! I almost ran away from work to go to the Lake... My boss has the office at like 100 Degrees i swear! And I'm here until 9 or 10pm tonight.. GRRR 

O well the minute I get home I'm puttin on shorts, tank top and eating some ice cream!!! 

Enjoy the sun ladies! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageAJAmbriz:

I guess I'm the lil rain cloud!!! I do NOT do HOT well .. and I'm not allowed to dress casual at work :(

Today was YUCKY for me here in Northern Cali. TOO HOT! I almost ran away from work to go to the Lake... My boss has the office at like 100 Degrees i swear! And I'm here until 9 or 10pm tonight.. GRRR 

O well the minute I get home I'm puttin on shorts, tank top and eating some ice cream!!! 

Enjoy the sun ladies! 

Hey- a fellow Sacramento bumpie! Yes, a bit too hot here. The AC at my work wont be on for a while. Tomorrow is supposed to be hotter. Do you have windows you can open?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"