2nd Trimester
Options

bleeding update *sorry so late*

So I saw my OB on Monday bc I started bleeding off and on over the previous weekend. She did an u/s and the baby is just fine and moving around, with a heart rate of 154. After she said that my placenta looks good and so does baby I asked if she knew what was causing the bleeding. She said that it was a small subchorionic hemorage and that it was so small that it would more than likely clear up soon. She did a pelvic exam and got out the old, brown blood and I have not had any more spotting or bleeding since then *phew* What a relief!

I also asked if she could tell the sex and she said that her guess is a BOY! But baby wasn't cooperating since we were interrupting nap time so she said that she would get a better look at my next appt on April 6th. I can't wait!

**Thank you to all you ladies who reassured me that it was nothing serious. That really meant alot to me and helped me to relax and keep positive thoughts**

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: bleeding update *sorry so late*

• Options
    Great news!
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I didn't see your OP but I'm glad you and your LO are ok!
    BFP#1 11/10* DS Born via Cesarean 7/11* BFP#2 EDD 1/31/14 *M/C 6/13* BFP #3 RCS 3/14/14
    Brothers!
    "I wish that I could bake a cake, made out of rainbows and smiles. And we would all eat it and be happy." 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was in the same boat as you I know how scary that is! So glad everything is ok!!!! :) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"