Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

FB Status rubbed me the wrong way...

Here's the FB status that just popped up on my newsfeed:

"Parents, and infants should not be allowed on facebook. Period." 

I guess I didn't know that social networking was only for super cool childless people. Silly me. *sigh* 

Re: FB Status rubbed me the wrong way...

• that is when I would de-friend someone. if they don't want to see they don't have to! Big Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Everyone is someones child! So we  would all be off facebook lol
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekle+spd:
    that is when I would de-friend someone. if they don't want to see they don't have to! Big Smile

Seriously! FB has been a god sent for DH and I, all of our family lives at least 6 hours away. How else would they see my adorable child?

"Love is what makes pain bearable." - I love you my Angels. 
    **All After a Loss Welcome**
    BFP #1: 6/25/09 EDD 2/13/10 @ 6 weeks- Saw HB @ 9 weeks - DS born 2/11/10 (39w5d)
    BFP #2: 2/20/13 EDD 11/4/13 - Saw HB 3/19/13 (7w2d) - MMC discovered 4/13/13 (10w5d) - Est. loss @ 9w3d - D&C 4/14/13
    BFP #3: 12/19/13 (4 w1d) EDD 8/27/14 - 1/1/14 discovered it was ectopic/ tube had burst/ had surgery to remove tube (@ 6 weeks)
    BFP #4: 9/10/14 (3w6d) EDD 5/21/15 - natural MC 9/23/14 @ 5w5d
    BFP #5: 11/23/14 (3w3d) EDD 8/4/15 - Please be our Rainbow!

BabyFruit Ticker

• I probably would have commented on their status "I didn't realize you didn't want to be friends anymore.  I will delete you immediately."  I still think my comments about my son are more interesting than a picture of what they ate for lunch anyway!

I also find this amusing, because DH just commented yesterday that I should set up a page for DS!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • People like that are assholes.  Tell them to STFU and think before they post...not everyone are single out there.  What a douche, I would probably dump that winner.
  • Did they mean people who make separate facebook accounts for their 2 month old?  I can kind of see where they were coming from with the "no infants" in that case.

• THis link is popping up all over my FB page. Excuse me for being a proud mama and sharing special moments with family and friends who live far away! :-)
    Neena Mae. 1/7/10
    "A baby nursing at a mother's breast is an undeniable affirmation of our rootedness in nature." - David Suzuki
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I just wrote "Sorry...didn't mean to ruin facebook for you by having a child =/ "

And her response was "I can safely say your not in the annoying group. Let's say parents over 30?"

::facepalm::

Yeah, since I'm under 30 now I'm less offended. Delete.

• I had a guy that I graduated HS w/ post something about being sick of coming on facebook and seeing a million photos of every bodies kids. (that's the G-rated version of his post)

Needless to say I deleted him with no hesitation.

• I just don't deal with social network sites, one of the millions of reasons are due to these stupid updates.

photo notebook.jpg 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagethequeeenbee:

Here's the FB status that just popped up on my newsfeed:

"Parents, and infants should not be allowed on facebook. Period." 

I guess I didn't know that social networking was only for super cool childless people. Silly me. *sigh* 

The idiocy of this statement is astounding. Infants cannot go on facebook. They are too focused on sitting up, eating and pooping. To busy.

So, once you become a parent, you should be banend from Facebook? Um....for forever? Seems to me that would cut done severly the number of people on Facebook, since it's parents that raise the children who eventually come onto Facebook.

::runs off to tell dad he is no longer allowed on facebook::

Oh, and the "parents over 30" comment? Very offended (and I dont even know this person LOL). Ugh. I hate ignorant comments.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"