LGBT Parenting
Options

PIP Thursday

I know you all have been anxiously awaiting pictures of E from last week.  (hee hee).  So here they are.  I think they turned out great.  We still prefer our photographer but I just cant pay for her more than once per year.  We didn't pay for the digital images so these are just scans.

Show of your cuties too!  I need to see some babies and bumps

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: PIP Thursday

• Options
    those are so cute! I love the dress and her ballet flats! :) She is adorable!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    She is TOO CUTE for words! Simply ADORABLE!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I just ordered the kids' birthday party invites Big Smile

• Options
    Those are super cute where did you get them?
  • Options

imagessg73:
    Those are super cute where did you get them?

I found them on Etsy. www.inkberrycards.com I love Etsy - we've gotten their invites from the site each year (various designers.)

• Options

Oh goodness, Ella is such a cutie!! Love those curls!

Here's two of Gwen... puppy love:

Playing in her great Gram's cabinet: 

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • Options

ssg - E looks so grown up!!! adorable outfit and pics!  And i hear you on the price of photogs...we get "real" pics taken once or twice a year then do a chain store (portrait innovations) for the others.  And honestly, I've been surprised at the shots they've gotten...they arent better than the photog, but for $9.95, they are pretty darn good!

2brids - great invite! I've gotta get moving and order Sprouts.  Does the "no gifts" actually work? 

Meegs - gwen is so cute!! Her loving/adventurous spirit reminds me so much of RB.  I hope you dont think i'm a crazy person when i smoosh her Wink

• Options
    imagectbride08:

2brids - great invite! I've gotta get moving and order Sprouts.  Does the "no gifts" actually work? 

it did last year. A couple of people brought small things, books, an action figure, etc - but most didn't. I know there is mixed feelings about putting it on the invite (ie. rude to assume people will bring a gift, etc) but when you invite 25 kids to a birthday party for twins, you can easily end up with 50 new toys. Indifferent The kids already have too much stuff, aren't home to play with most of what they have, and will get gifts from us/grandparents/some close family friends. So I error on being social rude.
    Stick out tongue 

• Options
    2brides - I love the invites!  I might have to use her for our Welcome Home shower invites.
  • Options

my baby always tries to steal my sunglasses and put them on, so we got him his own pair on Sunday:

• Options
    imagectbride08:

Meegs - gwen is so cute!! Her loving/adventurous spirit reminds me so much of RB.  I hope you dont think i'm a crazy person when i smoosh her Wink

Lol, no problem... as long as I get some smushy baby time with Daisy!! 

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • Options
    Love it all!
  • Options
    Blue those are awesome where did you get them?
  • Options

OMG these are all SOOO dang cute. Blue, I just love the expression on your little man's face. How awesome!Stick out tongue I'm having trouble getting my pic to post...I think it might be my lovely work computer interfering with things. Grr...

• Options
    imagessg73:

I know you all have been anxiously awaiting pictures of E from last week.  (hee hee).  So here they are.  I think they turned out great.  We still prefer our photographer but I just cant pay for her more than once per year.  We didn't pay for the digital images so these are just scans.

Show of your cuties too!  I need to see some babies and bumps

OH MY GOODNES ADORABLE !!!! and with the live bunny so so so so freaking adorable !

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    image2brides:

I just ordered the kids' birthday party invites Big Smile

Love the colors and so cute 2brides.  I cant wait for this !!!

• Options
    imageMeegs10.13.06:

Oh goodness, Ella is such a cutie!! Love those curls!

Here's two of Gwen... puppy love:

Playing in her great Gram's cabinet: 

Oh so precious with her Doggie!!! and I love the one in the cabinet !

• Options
    imagebluedaisyus:

my baby always tries to steal my sunglasses and put them on, so we got him his own pair on Sunday:

LOVE THIS !!!  Serious !!!!!!

• Options

thanks ladies!

imagessg73:
    Blue those are awesome where did you get them?

we just happened to find the glasses on an endcap at BRU right by where they had all the summer outdoorsy toys and stuff like bubbles--we weren't even actually looking for them. I'm glad my wife saw them, though, I think they're so cute!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"