Trying to Get Pregnant

the twin baby video & DH lol

By now im sure pretty much everyone has seen the twin baby boys "talking". The video is hilarious, the best part.. DH LOVES it! He watches it and just lights up! It makes me so excited for our future family! He literally cant stop watching the video! haha
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: the twin baby video & DH lol

• That video is hilarious!  Those twins are apparently having the best conversation ever.  A friend of mine (who is also TTC) emailed it to me after we were having a conversation about ticking biological clocks.  The subject line of the email was "And then my clock exploded..." Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I seen it at work. It was soo cute. It gave me a much needed laugh!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree! I loved it! It makes me want twins some day. :)
    TTGP March siggy challenge - a famous woman who inspires me.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married Oct. 2008
    E - Born December 22, 2011
    TTC #2
  • Okay, all this talk about this video and I finally had to watch it.

It brought my husband out of his computer room to come watch, we found it pretty funny :) It totally looks like they are doing 'twin talk' and understand each other.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I just saw it for the first time yesterday. It is adorable! I haven't shown DH yet. I think he'll think it's just as funny as I do. My SIL e-mails videos of our nephew every now and then and he loves watching those.
    BabyFruit Ticker

photo 1d770d91-53d1-4538-bdc8-2350dc996755.jpg 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

BFP #1 - 8.23.11 | EDD 5.4.12 | Natural MC 11w6d
    BFP #2 - 2.27.12 | EDD 11.9.12 | DD #1- 11.2.12!!
    BFP #3 - 4.12.14 | EDD 12.24.14
  • I LOVE it!!  DH and I saw it on someone's fb page last week and it was on our local news channel this morning... so precious and adorable!

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• My DH normally makes fun of me for watching "baby videos." Like that video of the baby that gets scared then cracks up when his moms sneezes? I totally LOLed but him not so much. But those twins make even him laugh & he thinks they are too cute. I watched it like 4 times and I kinda want twins now.
  • hahaha, MH is a youtube addict (his chosen distraction from homework) so when I showed him this video, we ended up watching 8 funny baby videos (dancing babies, laughing babies, etc) in a row.  hahaha.  I love that he cracks up at that stuff like I do.
    Found my love 4-25-1998
    Married 10-18-08
    Pink baby ninja born 1-2-12
  • I just showed my DH that video tonight, he cracked up!  It then got us on the conversation of how crazy it would be if we had twins!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 0015-1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"