TTC After a Loss

Anyone have a shotgun?

Ok, at least an e-shotgun? The lady next to me is raving drunk and annoying. She keeps getting in my face. She's drunk (ok, yes, I'm at the bar). "Why are you here? We should put out a two single ladies ad." "I'm married" "So am I!" Yea, except I care about that. Then she asks: "So why are you here?" "Because I lost a baby." "Oh, that's so sad, I have five." ((spitting on me now)) Etc., etc., I can't even keep up to type the rest. Kiss off b!tch. I want my beer and food ("what is that, soup?" Yes, d!psh!t, soup.). Leave me and my beer the F alone. (Sorry for the long paragraph; ipad and in no state to code breaks.)
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mama to 5 angel babies, 1 rainbow baby, and 2 more angel babies. 
My beautiful Ella/ToT arrived 10/10/12. 

Re: Anyone have a shotgun?

• (((hugs))) I have 3 shot guns you can borrow! Are you at the gehtto bar?

BFP#1 11.19.10 Missed MC 01.10.11 Sam & Alex
    BFP#2 05.08.11 Birthday 1.11.12 Peyton
    BFP#3 06.10.12 Birthday 2.14.13-Cooper Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Congrats to my buddy Ambs21! Welcome to the world Audrey!
    Congrats to my buddy Mork! Welcome sweet E!
  • morkmork member
    imageMuffinhb:
    (((hugs))) I have 3 shot guns you can borrow! Are you at the gehtto bar?
    You would think so, but no. On that note, she asked about that bar and if I'd been to karaoke there (or however you spell that). Unfortunately, I have. "Oh my god, do the girls get on the bar topless? That's so much fun!" "No, [luckily] they don't," "Oh, well that's not as fun. The bar near my house does! We should go to [the ghetto bar] and do it." Never thought I'd be proud of my ghetto bar, but I am.
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh hell!  can you tell her to kick rocks?  piss off?  peace out? 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemork:
    imageMuffinhb:

You would think so, but no. On that note, she asked about that bar and if I'd been to karaoke there (or however you spell that). Unfortunately, I have. "Oh my god, do the girls get on the bar topless? That's so much fun!" "No, [luckily] they don't," "Oh, well that's not as fun. The bar near my house does! We should go to [the ghetto bar] and do it." Never thought I'd be proud of my ghetto bar, but I am.

Oh my word!! I hope she isnt driving home! Sounds like you are making a new friend if you wanted to or not! What are we drinking tonight?

BFP#3 06.10.12 Birthday 2.14.13-Cooper Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• morkmork member
    I have to take a moment and point out that I actually live in a great, professional, and family-oriented town. Although you couldn't tell that right now. No, really. We were voted one of the best towns in which to live a couple of years ago. To boot, I think I'm a nice professional woman (attorney), and my DH is a smart professional man (pharmacist). How is it that I'm surrounded by these people?
  • morkmork member
    imagesmurfy38:
    Oh hell!  can you tell her to kick rocks?  piss off?  peace out? 
    Hold up, I think I have to try that. (And the bartenders are encouraging a similar response.)
  • morkmork member
    imageMuffinhb:

imagemork:
    imageMuffinhb:

Oh my word!! I hope she isnt driving home! Sounds like you are making a new friend if you wanted to or not! What are we drinking tonight?

Unfortunately, we seem to both be on bikes. (Holy sh!t, I hope she doesn't follow me home.) ((ordering a round of Blue Moon for everyone))
  • These kind of drunks drive me batty! I hope you can escape soon!
  • imagemork:
    imageMuffinhb:

imagemork:
    imageMuffinhb:

Unfortunately, we seem to both be on bikes. (Holy sh!t, I hope she doesn't follow me home.) ((ordering a round of Blue Moon for everyone))

FX she has a flat tire so you can make a clean getaway when the time comes!

• Oh geez.. she better not follow you! Zip it!   I got my wine glass right next to me girl!   hahaha ya tell her to bugger off!  Ok guess I should go eat dinner.. ... be back.
  • morkmork member
    "I lead a boring life." Can you you please live it somewhere else crazy lady? Damnit, why did I have to order the large beer? It's so not going down fast enough.
  • morkmork member
    imagetiffany119:
    These kind of drunks drive me batty! I hope you can escape soon!
    This really isn't my usual comment, but WORD!
  • imagemork:
    "I lead a boring life." Can you you please live it somewhere else crazy lady? Damnit, why did I have to order the large beer? It's so not going down fast enough.

I am now drinking with you. !

• So sorry you're having to deal with that!
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Yikes! That sucks, she sounds awful! I would chug that beer and run away!
    photo e9455f4d-9751-469e-a19f-460104cd2e5c.jpg photo jan15.jpg
    BFP #1 5/20/10 Natural MC at 5w4d 5/28/10
    BFP #2 11/3/10; BO at u/s 10w6d 12/16/10; Natural MC 1/7/11; D&C 4/21/11
    BFP #3 10/27/11 Please stick, LO!! 2/6/12 It's a Girl! Alexis Grace born 6/29/12
    BFP#4 4/27/14 Stick, stick, stick!! 8/11/14 It's a Boy! Evan Wesley born 1/8/15
    "Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow, that is patience."  Let it Be (blog)My BFP Charts
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    This time I'm not leaving without you.
  • morkmork member
    Crap. The wonderful bartenders just gave me another on the house, since I was being so tolerant and mine was getting low. Ok, I can do this. She seems to want to leave. LEAVE LADY LEAVE! Let me have my beer in peace!
  • imagemork:
    Crap. The wonderful bartenders just gave me another on the house, since I was being so tolerant and mine was getting low. Ok, I can do this. She seems to want to leave. LEAVE LADY LEAVE! Let me have my beer in peace!

Im sending her leaving vibes!

• morkmork member
    Woohoo! Bu-bye crazy lady!
  • imagemork:

So sorry you were stuck with crazy lady yet so glad shes left!

Emily Irene born February 8 2011 gone but not forgotten.
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change. The courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
  • imagemork:

So sorry you were stuck with crazy lady yet so glad shes left!

Emily Irene born February 8 2011 gone but not forgotten.
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change. The courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
  • whoo hoo!! get a move on chic.
  • dinner in peace! yay!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    mc 11/17/10 at 7wk3d EDD July 4, 2011 always missed: Michael
    cp 5/12/11 EDD: January 19, 2012 here for just a moment: Gabriel

BFP 6-8-11 Lil Otis, 9dpo: 64, 11dpo: 156, 13dpo: 357, 15dpo: 803, 17dpo: 1483

FEB 2012 CHATROOM

VOTE on my Name List
  • imagesmurfy38:
    Oh hell!  can you tell her to kick rocks?  piss off?  peace out? 

This.

5/9/2013 = Our rainbow was born!!

08/18/2012 - BFP (Hoping this is our rainbow!)
    06/24/2012 - Loss confirmed at 12 weeks
    12/14/2010 - Loss baby girl at 20 weeks due to Turner Syndrome
    01/2009 - Chemical Pregnancy

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

My Blog

• I'm so sorry that you have to deal with that.  I won't give you a gun but I'll give you lots of ((HUGS))

5/16/2005: M/C at 7 wks
    5/3/2010: MM/C at 7 wks 6 days
    5/25/2014: CP at 4 wks 3 days

Because of the great "Snow"vember of 2015, my medicated cycle was cancelled.  However, we were blessed with our little rainbow baby due on 8/14/15!  Baby J had other plans and decided to make his grand ole entrance on 7/4/2015!

Surprise!  Our little girl entered this world on 12/8/2016 after her eviction notice was long past due.  Our little turkey baby turned into a snow baby!  

Third times the charm!  BFP on 4/18/2019, EDD: 12/18/2019
    PgAL/PAL welcome
    PAIF/SAIF welcome too!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"