Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

stupid bff.

Okay. So DH was offered an AMAZING job and would be taking over a management position in an oilfield company but wouldn't be starting until August and will be in a "training position" for a year. Well, I was posting on FB for T&P's as we make a tough decision. BFF being herself, said "what's going on with y'all now?" And I just told her how DH was offered a job opportunity and we wanted to make sure it's the right decision before we tell others. Well, she asked where  and I said that DH doesn't want me telling people where until it's a done deal. She just texted me back and said "well, whatever then. I guess we aren't that important to y'all". omg. I hate this drama crap she does! LOVE the girl, but MAN!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: stupid bff.

• Options
    Maybe she's got AF? Either way she has no reason to snap like that, just try to ignore the stupid comment (I know that's easier said than done). Wishing you guys the best on the possible new job offer!
    Married my best friend October 28th, 2005
    Found out we're expecting August 7th, 2013  
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Options
    Thanks!!! =) btw - your cat is soooo cute! =) made me smile!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thats why I post little to FB. For some reason it makes people think that things are 100% their buisness.
  • Options

Aww thanks Big Smile it's crazy the amount of fur she sheds, does your cat leave fur all over the place?

I totally agree on the FB comment, I rarely post detailed stuff about myself, and I never mention that DH and I are TTC. Many of my friends know, but I don't mention anything about it. Too many FB snobs out there. =P

Married my best friend October 28th, 2005
    Found out we're expecting August 7th, 2013  
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Options

She's probably hurt and upset. I can't imagine how I'd feel if my bff might be moving far away. I'd freaking miss her!!! In time she'll cool down.

Good luck with the job!! T&P your way :)

• Options
    I'm lucky enough to have some pretty chill friends, but several years ago that was certainly not the story! I know how you feel. She might just be a little hurt that you wouldn't tell her where.
    BabyFruit Ticker

photo 1d770d91-53d1-4538-bdc8-2350dc996755.jpg 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

BFP #1 - 8.23.11 | EDD 5.4.12 | Natural MC 11w6d
    BFP #2 - 2.27.12 | EDD 11.9.12 | DD #1- 11.2.12!!
    BFP #3 - 4.12.14 | EDD 12.24.14
  • Options
    imagemystery1137:

She's probably hurt and upset. I can't imagine how I'd feel if my bff might be moving far away. I'd freaking miss her!!! In time she'll cool down.

Good luck with the job!! T&P your way :)

We aren't moving! =) It's in the same town!!!

Thanks all! Just needed to vent!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"