August 2011 Moms
Options

April Fools

Last April Fools day I posted on Facebook that I was pregnant and it was a boy. I had a gazillion people comment on it freaking out and then I had the cherry on top. My mother calling me freaking out(after my brother had done so as well) which is why I posted it. She has stated for years that I am NOT to have a baby until I'm 30(I was 21 at the time of the post). 

I think it's so ironic that this April Fools day I am 22 weeks pregnant and sure enough, expecting a boy! Be careful what you wish for(though I'm quite glad this wish came true!). I wonder what I can fool everyone with tomorrow that will hopefully come true later for me...I need to put my thinking cap on...

Anyone else have any fun April Fools jokes they intend to prank others with? I'm all for being the prankster as long as people don't prank me :) 

Re: April Fools

• Options
    DH's birthday is tomorrow. Every year I get him a cake with something crazy on it. I did Feliz Navidad..  Happy Thanksgiving.... Happy Birthday (my ex's name).. I am trying to figure out what to do this year.... Any suggestions for crazy cake inscriptions??
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image image
  • Options

I did something similar last month, but didn't mention the sex. There were just a few people that fell for it, but most of them knew what day it was :)

No plans for this year!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    if you're prone to self-fulfilling phrophecies then either go big or go home: tell 'em you won the lotto! ;)
    imageimage
  • Options

I'm a twin and I get asked everyday if I'm having twins....all...the...time.  I'm kind of tired of it, so tomorrow I'm going to post on FB, "It's TWINS!!:  Give everyone what they want to hear!

April Fools!

imageimage

BFP #1 EDD 08/07/11 DS born 07/27/11 Welcome Mr. Smiley!
    BFP #2 05/28/12 EDD 02/03/13 Natural M/C 07/14/12 10w6d
    BFP #3 10/02/12 EDD 06/11/13 Please stick baby! Stick!

Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I post the RickRoll link on FB every April Fool's. And every year, people click on it. :)
  • Options
    Oh my goodness..I love this idea! I am so doing this! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"