Georgia Babies

Grrrrr. Just tried to buy diapers from amazon

Yup, amazon isn't allowing subscribe and save/amazon moms customers to use the promos you find in parenting/parents magazines.  Dh called when he wasn't able to find a place to enter the code and the reason they gave is that they are already 30% off, so it would be getting 50% off.  Um, yeah, that's why we all LOVED them, duh!  And the reason so many ppl got new subscriptions to the magazines.  Oh well. 

Thank you Lee Anne for the code!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Grrrrr. Just tried to buy diapers from amazon

• Are you sure? I've combined both a ton of times.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm sure.  We just now tried.  We couldn't add a promo code at checkout so we called.  I think it's over.  : (
  • Loading the player...
  • That SUCKS!! If that is the case the whole subscribe and save might loose the allure for the mommy market. 
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageMrsL1022:
    That SUCKS!! If that is the case the whole subscribe and save might loose the allure for the mommy market. 
    Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • imageMrsL1022:
    That SUCKS!! If that is the case the whole subscribe and save might loose the allure for the mommy market. 

It does suck, I have gotten some GREAT deals with the coupons from the magazines, but the 30% off is still a good deal, and I love being able to have huge boxes delivered to my doorstep in 2 days for free!  So not dragging 3 kiddos out to shop for diapers.

• Wow that really SUCKS! I just bought subscriptions to both Parents mags too. I was doing some price checking and it's still cheaper to get our diapers from Amazon with the subscribe and save, but not as amazing of a deal as it was with the coupons. That was really great while it lasted and I'm glad we stocked up a bit. Booo Amazon for changing things. 
    Derek 6.30.09 & Parker 4.1.11
    Family
  • I just stacked 3 codes on 2 different boxes and it worked for me, Maybe try another rep.
    Photobucket babies
  • Very upset abt this!
  • Well that stinks. I was planning on using Amazon to buy diapers for #2.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I figured it wouldnt last too long.  Glad I stocked up when I had the chance.  I agree, the convenience of free delivery is worth it but I do wish they would accept manufacturers coupons.

• imagedleigh2020:
    Well that stinks. I was planning on using Amazon to buy diapers for #2.

Even without coupons their prices are cheaper then anywhere else I can find. Plus not to have to lug two kids to buy diapers is very nice. Oh and I think Amazon Mom still gets you Amazon Prime for free for a year which rocks. I order so much from Amazon now that I get 2 day free shipping.

BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Damn. I just subscribed to the magazine for that.
  • imageDaisy22:

imagedleigh2020:
    Well that stinks. I was planning on using Amazon to buy diapers for #2.

Even without coupons their prices are cheaper then anywhere else I can find. Plus not to have to lug two kids to buy diapers is very nice. Oh and I think Amazon Mom still gets you Amazon Prime for free for a year which rocks. I order so much from Amazon now that I get 2 day free shipping.

Totally agree!!  It is still a good deal, but that does suck about the coupons. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lily  pie Second Birthday tickers
  • that must be a new thing cause I just used a parents coupon this week.  You know now that I think about it I had a similar problem.  What I did was cancel my original subscibe and save and then just resubscribe.  I was able to put the coupon in when it was a "new" subscribe and save. a little extra work but SOOOO worth it.  Hope that helps!
  • imagemmd7999:
    that must be a new thing cause I just used a parents coupon this week.  You know now that I think about it I had a similar problem.  What I did was cancel my original subscibe and save and then just resubscribe.  I was able to put the coupon in when it was a "new" subscribe and save. a little extra work but SOOOO worth it.  Hope that helps!

Yes, you definitely have to do this part!!

• Also you are only allowed one 20% off and one $10 off coupon per expiration date.  Ie. you have 2 20% with 4/30 dates you can only one.  You can stack with the $10 off but again can only use one $10 off with each different expiraton date.  I hope that makes sense.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"