November 2011 Moms
Options

Sorry Mama Bear, Your eggo is Preggo!

I am normal in weight, but this is my third child, the pudge is killing me. I so can not hide my pregnancy much longer. I have to see the IL this weekend...wanting to wait until the first tri is over, but may not make it! Anyone else??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sorry Mama Bear, Your eggo is Preggo!

• Options
    I have a bloated belly.  I'm 5'3" about 120-125 normally.  I'm also a 34DD so about 8lbs of me is boob.  My belly sticks out from being so bloated.  We aren't telling anyone until Easter.  I wear black and try to find clothes that are looser fitting. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I feel the same way, but I really think we notice it much more than other people do...
    image Veda Avery 8/8/12 8lbs 8oz image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Maybe you could hold a giant purse in front of you the whole visit like actresses on tv do when they're pregnant and their character isn't supposed to be ;)
  • Options

imagemarista99:
    Maybe you could hold a giant purse in front of you the whole visit like actresses on tv do when they're pregnant and their character isn't supposed to be ;)

Or stand strategically behind large vases of flowers or sofas, and wear huge trench coats in the house like Grace did on Will & Grace. JK. I am sure you'll look just great, no matter how you feel like you're showing.

• Options

Yeah, I'm bloated too, but what is harder to hide is the trips to the bathroom to take care of my morning/noon/night sickness lol... 

We were going to wait until a little later but my 10 yr old noticed how sick I was and was freaking out that I'm not going to the doctor for the sickness so we had to spill the beans. Since he's so excited (got a big mouth) we had to go ahead and tell our family and friends.  We're so excited I doubt we would have made it very long anyway, morning sickness or not!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  image

Lilypie - (9CKY)Lilypie - (xzY1)

• Options
    I'm a belly dancer, and am so bloated I feel like I'm 4 months... but none of my troupe mates have noticed yet! I think we definitely notice more than others.
    imageimageimage
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"