Parenting after a Loss

Yay for tubes:)

so we ended up at the surgery center at 6 am this morning:(....

they didnt' get us back in until 8 a.m..... arg.  Surgery was quick... done by 8:15.  Doctor said the fluid drained looked like a multiflavored ice cream cone... 1/2 puss.  1/2 clear fluid.  He said we were on our way back to infection again.  He said this was the best thing we could have done.

She reacted badly to the anesthesia and screamed... oh I should say SCREAMED for an hour straight, and dryheaved.. :(

I've stayed home with her today and she's been wonderful.  She can obviously hear better is feeling well.

I feel good about our decision... and am ready for some ear infection free baby time:)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Yay for tubes:)

• Yay!!! That's great news! I'm so glad H is feeling better!
  • We are so happy we did it too. Even though she's had one infection since tubes it's still making a huge difference. And she can hear. I'm glad it went smoothly! Yay for healthy babes.
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • YAY!

I hope this is the beginning of a VERY healthy and happy Miss H! 

• I am so glad to hear it's all behind you now and that Harper is doing well!  YAY for a healthy LO!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sorry you had a rough morning. I'm glad everything went well.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    4 losses (cp Feb 28 09, mc April 9 09 (5w5d), mc Aug 10 09 (7w1d), d&c Apr 12 10 (grew to 6w3d, mc confirmed at 8w5d). RX: Overies PCOS (hormones normal) & Balanced Translocation of Ch. 7 & 13 (40-50% mc risk)

Cooking Blog
  • Glad it went well. 

By the way I love your siggy.  Harper is so cute!

From miscarriages, a diagnosis of a bicornuate uterus, and fibroid removal surgery...It's been quite the journey but it was all well worth it. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so glad that she's feeling better!  I'm sorry that it had to be surgery, but at least it's a fix for her, and will give you a happier, healthier baby.  Hope she's resting comfortably tonight!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"