Babies on the Brain

a couple of grey's points (I don't think there are spoilers)

1) The abc Grey's FB page is FULL of people who hated it.  I thought most of it was cheesy, but :shrugs:  like H pointed out, almost every show has had a musical episode.  

2) The song she sings while on her own gurney is the same song Mer and Derek had sex to during the season 2 finale.  It weirded me out.  

That is all.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  

Re: a couple of grey's points (I don't think there are spoilers)

• it was super cheesy. i was not a fan of the music.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageBallSox:

2) The song she sings while on her own gurney is the same song Mer and Derek had sex to during the season 2 finale.  It weirded me out.  

That is all.  

Lol...How do you remember that? 

imageimageimageimage *In my camera bag* Canon XT, 50mm 1.8, 28-75mm 2.8, 28-300mm 5.6, 18-55mm kit lens
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMimieJo:
    imageBallSox:

That is all.  

Lol...How do you remember that? 

lol, I liked the song.  Most of the songs they did tonight were callbacks to older seasons.  When the songs would start, most of the time, the old episodes came to mind.  I had to look it up to confirm though.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"