What jewelry do you wear daily?

What do you wear for going out or special occasions

Where do you get your jewelry?

DS 3.12.08
DD 7.11.09
DD 8.01.13

Re: s/o jewelry

• What jewelry do you wear daily? Just my engagement ring and wedding band

What do you wear for going out or special occasions I like to wear statement necklaces or a cool ring and/or bracelet.  I am not an earring person.  I let my holes close up because no matter what I put in them, even the highest quality metals, caused infection

Where do you get your jewelry? My favorite nice jewelry is Lagos and H usually gets me something from there for my birthday.  Other than that I am all over the buy one get one half off at NY & Co for trendier pieces or sometimes Banana if I find a good deal
    DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • What jewelry do you wear daily? Always my wedding and engagement rings. After that, depends on my mood and my outfit.What do you wear for going out or special occasions - I have a lot of custom made jewelry that I've acquired over the years. Sometimes I wear costume jewelry though. Depends on the outfit.Where do you get your jewelry? My custom made jewelry comes from Greece. Everything else, from different places. For silver, I LOVE Folli Follie.
    image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Loading the player...
  • imageeaglesfan700:

What jewelry do you wear daily? Wedding/Engagement ring, diamond stud earings, diamond tennis bracelet, diamond necklace (can you tell I am a diamond girl)

What do you wear for going out or special occasions I don't have really any special occasion hewerly

Where do you get your jewelry? All from DH who buys them from a diamond broker/ex-jewerly store owner. My wedding band engagement ring is from Jarred we will never buy from a chain store again, the quality and price is so much better our way. 

• Three studs in each ear. That's it. All the time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • What jewelry do you wear daily? Always a necklace- (even though I get strangled while nursing)- DH is a Tiffany's 'go to' gift giver- so I switch up my necklaces a lot.  ~ usually my e-ring and wedding band. Lately I have not been wearing my e-ring as it has a high setting and i scratch the baby with it.

What do you wear for going out or special occasions- I have a lot of nice jewelry- i have a gorgeous set of pearls, tons of earrings. I only wear watches on special occassions where I dress up or when I have work meetings.

Where do you get your jewelry?- Per above- DH is a Tiffany's a-holic. Most of the things he bought me I like. I never ask for Tiffany's stuff-  I have a couple of pieces from Cartier that I really like too.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • What jewelry do you wear daily? Engagement ring and wedding band

What do you wear for going out or special occasions? Citizen watch, either my diamond studs or silver hoops, and my cruz de la victoria necklace or my pearl necklace (wedding present from DH).

Where do you get your jewelry? Most of my jewelery is from Jared or picked up on various trips. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I wear my engagement ring and wedding band daily.  When I don't have a baby who yanks at everyyyything, I wear dangly earrings most everyday.  Just cheap junk from like H&M :)
  • What jewelry do you wear daily?  Usually none unless I leave the house.  I would just take it off to clean, put on lotions, etc.

What do you wear for going out or special occasions  Leaving the house: wedding ring/engagement ring (they're soldered together), birthstone ring, diamond stud earrings (all from DH).  I'll also wear another pair of earrings and maybe a necklace or bracelet depending on the outfit and neckline. 

Where do you get your jewelry?  Expensive stuff is usually from DH and from an excellent local jeweler...they redid my engagement ring from another jeweler (huge problems) and they did an awesome job so we stick with them now.  Other jewelry varies...some Lia Sophia, Kohls, etc.  I usually don't care where it from as like as I like it and I'm okay with the price for what I'm getting.
    DD#1~8/17/96------DS~10/24/05 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • E-ring and wedding band, watch, small silver hoop earrings, and a ring on my right hand that DH got me for our 2nd anniversary(It is blue sapphire with diamonds on each side which turned out to be DS and DD's birthstones.)

I wear a necklace and dangly earrings to match my outfit as well as my rings and watch.

I don't have a "go-to" jewelry place. Most of my stuff is cheaper stuff from dept stores. My rings came from Zales. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Daily - diamond studs from my husband and my wedding band and engagement ring, and my watch.

Going out - usually big hoops or some other dangly earring, often a "statement" bracelet or necklace of some sort.  I usually will not wear big earrings with big necklace together.  Most of my jewelry is costume jewelry, although I do have some nice pearls, a bit of silver Tiffany, and a couple other nice necklaces my husband has brought me from his business trips.

Where - I have a lot of Stella & Dot jewelry because I used to be a stylist, so that is nice.  Other than that, it's wherever I see something I like.  Target, The Limited, Macys, whatever.  I have very little expensive jewelry.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Daily - e-ring and band, diamond studs, tiny hoops, a right-hand ring, and my watch,

Going out - see above. Maybe a necklace.

Where - my e-ring and band are from tiffany, my watch is a Cartier Tank watch. The hoops and studs are...zales? The right hand ring, like almost all of my jewelry, is heirloom. When I buy for me (or Husband does) we do Estate jewelry, Tiffany, swarovski, etsy, or local craftsman if we're traveling abroad.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"