Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Which up&up

The hospital started us off using Enfamil Premium newborn and sent us home with a ton of it. In the next week or so I am going to need to go get more formula and I am wondering which target brand is compatible? Also has anyone had any issues with switching from Enfamil premium to up&up. She is doing great with the enfamil but if I can try the up & up and save a dollar I dont see why I shouldnt...

Re: Which up&up

• Options

I don't think anyone makes a compatible Enfamil Newborn. N is FF on it too. I know that Walmart's brand ( Parents Choice ) of formula is compatible with Enfamil Premium but not the Newborn.

https://www.parentschoiceformula.com/

Nicholas Aiden Feb.25th,2011 at 12:58pm 5lbs 4oz 18" Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers 32 week 4D Ultra Sound & Born 2/25/2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

The cans say what they are compared to on the front and I do not believe there is a newborn formula, just Enfamil premium.

Check out target.com.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I used the basic light blue UP&Up with my first with no problems.  Not sure how it compares with Enfamil, but I''d try a small can of that first since it is cheapest and see how your LO does with it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"