August 2011 Moms
Options

Gag Me With A Pitchfork

In fairness, I do not like ANYTHING cheesy or sappy. That said, there is a new show called "Mobbed" and the premise is that people make announcements to their loved ones by utilizing a flashmob. (I fully understand that one of the great things about women is their softness for stuff like this and I expect to be flamed for my lack of sweetness.)

Flashmobs? Are ridiculous to me. If I were near one I would have to bite my tongue so as not to say anything rude.

So this show is on the background while I am in my Google Reader (too lazy to hunt down the remote!) and on it a man is marrying his girlfriend. Nevermind that they got her an ill-fitting dress not of her choosing, but Homey starts dancing as part of the flashmob...wait for it....to Chris Brown. Seriously, I can't think of a less romantic or inapropriate artist's music to choose. Lame! 

imageimage

Re: Gag Me With A Pitchfork

• Options
    I'm with you....I like romance and all but I saw the previews for this and would much rather watch Adult Swim and wait for DH to get home from work.  TV is getting so ridiculous it seems.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I cried...lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I thought it was cute when he proposed, but once he said "Let's get married now" and they did this whole ordeal of throwing a dress on her (literally) and rushing her down the aisle was a bit too much. I mean...what would they have done if she said "no"?? 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"